Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino Speaks Out on Scandal and The Finger

Featured Replies

  • Author
He has struck me as a man sorely lacking in the self-awareness department.

 

I agree but the reason is what he needs to work on.

What is he making worse?

 

Exactly!

Other than giving more fodder for UK fans to crack on him about, Cardinal Fans aren't calling for his head...yet!

He needs to own up flipping the bird. Pretty clear to see with the new angle.

 

I don't think anything should be done about it though. Flipping the bird is not a big deal to me.

He needs to own up flipping the bird. Pretty clear to see with the new angle.

 

I don't think anything should be done about it though. Flipping the bird is not a big deal to me.

 

Me either. However I do disagree with calling out ones character issues when one cannot even admit to their own.

 

I don't dislike Pitino, but I will call a spade a spade. He's on his way out, IMO and this is not the way he should end his career.

Me either. However I do disagree with calling out ones character issues when one cannot even admit to their own.

 

I don't dislike Pitino, but I will call a spade a spade. He's on his way out, IMO and this is not the way he should end his career.

 

 

Agree 100%.

I am and will always be a Rick Pitino fan for what he did at UK.

 

That being said it is sad that he can't own up to a mistake like flipping the bird. Of all the issues he has had while at UofL this is one of the least important IMO. Own it up to emotions of a trying off season and a big rivalry and move on.

 

The NCAA thing is what it is. Should Pitino get in some trouble? IMO yes. He should have more control over the program, but nothing would surprise me with the NCAA. They swing the hammer at SMU and look the other way at UNC.

I am and will always be a Rick Pitino fan for what he did at UK.

 

That being said it is sad that he can't own up to a mistake like flipping the bird. Of all the issues he has had while at UofL this is one of the least important IMO. Own it up to emotions of a trying off season and a big rivalry and move on.

 

The NCAA thing is what it is. Should Pitino get in some trouble? IMO yes. He should have more control over the program, but nothing would surprise me with the NCAA. They swing the hammer at SMU and look the other way at UNC.

 

 

Nothing would surprise me either concerning the NCAA. But I do think UNC will get theirs, it will just take more time than most are willing to accept. It's probably the largest list of infractions the NCAA has ever had to investigate. It's gonna take some time, but I don't believe they have the option of looking the other way on that one. If they do, schools will depart the NCAA and do their own thing, IMO.

He's 63. He "doesn't care what people think anymore."

Lyingest Liar that ever lied.

Agree 100%.

 

Just when I finally got used to the other Avatar...

There aren't many people taking the Joe Paterno defense these days

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.