Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Hall Of Fame: Most Un-Deserving Members

Featured Replies

I think Fouts is decent in the booth.

 

I cringe when he is doing a game I am watching. Boring and not that informative to me. Others must agree with you though Ru because he gets to do decent games...

I cringe when he is doing a game I am watching. Boring and not that informative to me. Others must agree with you though Ru because he gets to do decent games...

 

I think we both agree on others. I remember thinking on more than one occasion this year that I really like some of Fouts' insights. I mean, he ain't no Collinsworth, but then again no one is...

I cringe when he is doing a game I am watching. Boring and not that informative to me. Others must agree with you though Ru because he gets to do decent games...

 

I seriously think he should be in the concussion protocol sometimes.

Joe Willie is the single most important player in the history of professional football...

I think Fouts is decent in the booth.

I much prefer him over Simms

I much prefer him over Simms

Fouts is also easier to listen to than Boomer! Only thing worse than listening to a game with Boomer is listening to his Boomer and Carlton Radio show.

I much prefer him over Simms

 

I can be hot and cold with Simms. Sometimes he is great, other times I feel like he and Nantz lose their way.

Nantz is much better doing golf than football IMO. He has the best gig in sports though. Some years he goes from doing the SB to the final four to the Masters. Does it get any better than that?? I admit I am totally jealous!

Joe Willie is the single most important player in the history of professional football...

 

I see the angle you're taking, and I know you aren't alone in thinking that, but I've always felt him being in the HOF (and really respected or revered in any way) is a joke.

 

Fantasy Football is the most important player in NFL history. Well, that and Vegas.

Nantz is much better doing golf than football IMO. He has the best gig in sports though. Some years he goes from doing the SB to the final four to the Masters. Does it get any better than that?? I admit I am totally jealous!

 

Simms was trying to make a point in a game today and Nantz interrupted and went on and on and something that was a non-issue.

 

I have noticed it more than once this year, I think Nantz is losing a step commentating football.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.