Henry Clay 85 Covington Holy Cross 67

Not a good game for holy Cross at all. Not as many turn overs as the last game but struggled on defense. Allowed allot of open shots. Couldn't get the shots to fall either. Out rebounded. Bad night all around in my opinion

Congrats for the Devils! Much talent and athleticism on that squad. Bad games happen every night all over the state, but Holy Cross would lose 7 of 10 competitions against Henry Clay. IMO.

Factor quality talent and statistics. Those are available.

Never said that what I'm saying is why holy Cross lost the game or is a better team than Henry Clay. Just stated facts about the way they played.

How did you get that?

Just asking since Holy Cross is undefeated in 9th region play and has been a pleasant surprise. They also have beaten two of the 10ths better teams (which is also allegedly having an off year) but just took an 18 point defeat from Henry Clay and was beaten by another non NKY team the day before. So do you think the 9th is down a bit from previous years or not? Lots of talent has graduated. Several D1 players and many others playing in college.

The 9th Region overall is pretty weak but in the end the team that represents the 9th Region in the state tourney will go down and likely compete very well. I still think its CovCath's region to lose. Games in December are really meaningless...its all about who is playing best heading into districts. That goes without saying though.