Lloyd Memorial 71 Boone County 34

Boone was solid last year, graduated a lot. It happens. They will get a W today against the Austrailian team, or Thursday against Ludlow. They do not need to play Cov Latin to get a win. They are down this year, but judging them on this season while ignoring all their previous years of success (even just last year) to say the program is "sad" is not necessary.

Boone was solid last year, graduated a lot. It happens. They will get a W today against the Austrailian team, or Thursday against Ludlow. They do not need to play Cov Latin to get a win. They are down this year, but judging them on this season while ignoring all their previous years of success (even just last year) to say the program is "sad" is not necessary.

Sal, I did NOT say the program is "sad", I said it is sad that Boone is this bad. I hate seeing them fall so far. Combine it with a long drought in football, and thinking that this is just an aberration for Boone in hoops seems naïve to me. I most assuredly didn't call the program "sad", I cheer Boone, have had hundreds of friends and their kids go there, have had friends on staff, and I've always thought NKY H.S. sports is more fun when the baby blue and the Rebel Brigade were hopping.

Would there be any question of McQueary on the chopping block after this season? I see Boone Co. Losing some 50/50 games that they shouldn't. There stat lines show lack of scorers.

Can anyone attest to their basketball players abilities?

They've had much success with him over the last 10 seasons, what would be the reason for their down year!

Is the 9th that much better and timing is everything? Numbers coming out for Bball? Talent level down?

McQueary more than likely knows how to coach having that much time at Boone. I'm wondering if basketball commitment has taken a backseat to other extraneous circumstances ei. Football/transfers/personal issues?

Doesn't seem like the Boone Co program from the past.

Every coach/team is entitled to a horrible season, but 0 for 9 seems a little uncharacteristic even if their schedule of opponents early is tough.

I'm praying for a strong closing for the Rebels. Just didn't know if anyone knew more.....

Would there be any question of McQueary on the chopping block after this season? I see Boone Co. Losing some 50/50 games that they shouldn't. There stat lines show lack of scorers.

Can anyone attest to their basketball players abilities?

They've had much success with him over the last 10 seasons, what would be the reason for their down year!

Is the 9th that much better and timing is everything? Numbers coming out for Bball? Talent level down?

McQueary more than likely knows how to coach having that much time at Boone. I'm wondering if basketball commitment has taken a backseat to other extraneous circumstances ei. Football/transfers/personal issues?

Doesn't seem like the Boone Co program from the past.

Every coach/team is entitled to a horrible season, but 0 for 9 seems a little uncharacteristic even if their schedule of opponents early is tough.

I'm praying for a strong closing for the Rebels. Just didn't know if anyone knew more.....

If anyone is a serious athlete Boone County has to be down the list on schools you would want to attend.