Samuel L Jackson with a really ugly statement " I wish it were a crazy white dude"

hidinout

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get up in arms when folks call out white people for stupidity. I also don't shy from calling out stupidity when it swings towards color. So, seems a bit hypocritical of me if I was torqued over comments that I'd make in kind.

I didn't see it as racism.

I took it as empathy toward the Muslim community. He said Muslims would turn into the new "black male teenager" and always be suspected of wrong. Like or not we forgive crazy white dudes as a society. We don't hold crimes against all white dudes either.

It's not fair, but life isn't fair.

Let's remember this is Samuel L. Jackson, a movie star. He isn't running for president.

It doesn't offend me one bit. The man can say whatever he wants, even if it makes him look like an idiot. I seriously doubt it will grab many peoples attention.

Now if Jack Nicholson said he wished it were a crazy black dude then the comment would likely go viral.

It doesn't offend me one bit. The man can say whatever he wants, even if it makes him look like an idiot. I seriously doubt it will grab many peoples attention.

Now if Jack Nicholson said he wished it were a crazy black dude then the comment would likely go viral.

Jack Nicholson would not have a reason to say that. The vast majority of mass shootings are done by white young people. Extremely tragic either way, but white shootings are usually one and done. Now we know we have these terrorists all over the country who are smarter and better organized waiting to for their turn to reek their own brand of pain on the U.S.

I too wish it was "just a crazy white kid." Just because a black man says it doesn't make it racist.

I took it as empathy toward the Muslim community. He said Muslims would turn into the new "black male teenager" and always be suspected of wrong. Like or not we forgive crazy white dudes as a society. We don't hold crimes against all white dudes either.

Let's remember this is Samuel L. Jackson, a movie star. He isn't running for president.

Really????

You say this when we have words like white privilege in the lexicon now? It seems to me that there is a large faction on the left that wants to blame whites for everything.

Really????

You say this when we have words like white privilege in the lexicon now? It seems to me that there is a large faction on the left that wants to blame whites for everything.

Half truth. They only blame the elected whites. And frankly, who could blame them? (whomever them would be)

Exactly. The key word being "all".