Northern Kentucky 88 IU-Kokomo 44

frankdracman23

NKU men's basketball team placed 11 players in the scoring column as it cruised to its third-straight home victory with an 88-44 win over IU-Kokomo at BB&T Arena Wednesday night.

Tyler White paced the Norse offense with 18 points to go with four assists and career-high four steals.

Freshman Drew McDonald posted career-highs in points with 13 and rebounds with nine in 11 minutes of play.

Is IU Kokomo D1? I've nver heard of them. Great job Drew with his first double double!

McDonald has been playing very well and played a great game against IUK, however I don't think 13 points and 11 minutes qualify for a double double. Congrats Drew on a great game and hopefully many more to come.

Any truth that IUK rushes the ball into the front court then runs a stall?

My apologies.

Good thing NKU made the move to Division I so they could play teams like IUK for the people who buy tickets! Looked at their schedule and saw they played someone called Tiffin as well this year. Is Tiffin a school or a country in Europe?

McDonald has been playing very well and played a great game against IUK, however I don't think 13 points and 11 minutes qualify for a double double. Congrats Drew on a great game and hopefully many more to come.

My Newport Catholic math failed me again. I'm blaming big C.! Either that or I'm dyslexic?

Good thing NKU made the move to Division I so they could play teams like IUK for the people who buy tickets! Looked at their schedule and saw they played someone called Tiffin as well this year. Is Tiffin a school or a country in Europe?

Country in Europe. Move on....

As someone who bought tickets to all the games, it's been very enjoyable so far. You won't find a better deal in town than these games for the price. Money very well-spent.

Have you checked the schedules of the "major" d1 schools. Look at some of their opponents in Dec. By the way, you are not required to attend so why do you care who they play. Just another chance to take a "shot"

Have you checked the schedules of the "major" d1 schools. Look at some of their opponents in Dec. By the way, you are not required to attend so why do you care who they play. Just another chance to take a "shot"

A tad grouchy. I don't see UC, Xavier, Kentucky, Louisville, Ohio State, Indiana, Dayton, playing those teams who nobody knows. Just the mid-major wannabes around the country like NKU. At least in D-2 they had a chance to win national titles.

Of course, all the moral victory police are out in full gear when they "only" lose by 15-20 points to Division I known schools. Play Thomas More if you're gonna play IU-Kokomo. Geesh.