Trinity 81 Dunbar 70

Trinity shoots 60% from the field and 58.8% from the 3 for the game. Dunbar wins every quarter but the 2nd when Trinity caught fire.

Huge turning point in the game when Jordan Lewis gets a T for taunting after a blocked shot 3 minutes into the game. It's his 2nd foul and has to sit the rest of the half. Really slows down what Dunbar does when he isn't in the game.

Nice game by the Rocks they shot the light outs and played well all night.

Trinity shoots 60% from the field and 58.8% from the 3 for the game. Dunbar wins every quarter but the 2nd when Trinity caught fire.

Huge turning point in the game when Jordan Lewis gets a T for taunting after a blocked shot 3 minutes into the game. It's his 2nd foul and has to sit the rest of the half. Really slows down what Dunbar does when he isn't in the game.

Nice game by the Rocks they shot the light outs and played well all night.

Huge turning point 3 minutes in?

Maybe not in your eyes. Just my opinion. Lewis is the guy that runs the show for Dunbar and gets them going on offense and defense. He sits out the entire 1st half that changes things for them. Like I said just my opinion. I've been wrong numerous times in my life so wouldn't be the first time haha.

No doubt about it. After that Trinity went from being down a few to up a bunch in a pretty short time span. Also, Lewis came in to try to stop the run in the second, but quickly picked up his third foul.

It felt like Trinity could not miss. Absolutely amazing shooting performance.

Yeah dunbar was up early when he went out. He probably sat majority of the 1st half. Then as stated picked up a 3rd as soon as he got back in the game. Lead ballooned while he was out. He's not their best player or leading scorer, but he makes them go. Then in 4th, if trinity has a lead this year, they go 4 corners and stall the whole quarter if they have to. Got a 3 point lead with 4:38 against owen co and played stall ball the rest of the game. Have great passing and good free throw shooters, so it's hard to beat them if they get a lead. Started 4 corners as soon as 4th started this game.

Yeah dunbar was up early when he went out. He probably sat majority of the 1st half. Then as stated picked up a 3rd as soon as he got back in the game. Lead ballooned while he was out. He's not their best player or leading scorer, but he makes them go. Then in 4th, if trinity has a lead this year, they go 4 corners and stall the whole quarter if they have to. Got a 3 point lead with 4:38 against owen co and played stall ball the rest of the game. Have great passing and good free throw shooters, so it's hard to beat them if they get a lead. Started 4 corners as soon as 4th started this game.

The late Dean Smith would be proud of them. His stall ball single handily pushed the NCAA to install shot clocks.

Watching the game, I thought the turning point was when Trinity settled down and played "smart ball". Dunbar is a good, scrappy team and a well coached, disciplined team should do well against them. Excited to see how both teams finish out the tournament.