Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RGIII???

Featured Replies

I did not watch much of the game last night so I apologize for not knowing if it was discussed during the game, but what is going on with him now? After hearing about him non-stop for weeks, it is like he is in the witness protection program now. Is he too hurt to play or just being benched for stinking up the joint now? What is the story with him right now??

He's been benched because he sucks since week 1....It hasn't been talked about because it's super old news from like 4 months ago. :lol2: :D

He will end up on some other team sooner or later.

He's not going to play. His contract is fully guaranteed for next year if he gets hurt. At least I think that's what I read.

I did not watch much of the game last night so I apologize for not knowing if it was discussed during the game, but what is going on with him now? After hearing about him non-stop for weeks, it is like he is in the witness protection program now. Is he too hurt to play or just being benched for stinking up the joint now? What is the story with him right now??

 

Cousins is a better qb than him and is why rg3 doesn't play.

I'm pretty sure I saw him in street clothes on the field.

 

And I am with Cats, can't get him injured.

Dumbest part about that is that early in the season they made him play scout defense.

 

For $16 million, I think I'd have gotten hurt.

He's worse than Vince Young.

He's worse than Vince Young.

 

Who actually had a winning record.

Maybe the Skins could trade him to another team with a bad QB. Isn't he the typical Chip Kelly kind of guy?

He is on the roster but he has not been activated for games most of the season. They've only been carrying McCoy as a backup on gamedays.

Maybe the Skins could trade him to another team with a bad QB. Isn't he the typical Chip Kelly kind of guy?

 

No one will trade for him because they know the Skins will have to cut him. If not they are on the hook for the $16MM. If he gets hurt they are on the hook for the $16MM.

  • Author
I'm pretty sure I saw him in street clothes on the field.

 

And I am with Cats, can't get him injured.

 

So why not just cut him? I guess he is not a cancer in the locker room or we would have heard about that...just a strange deal.

 

And for people who say he is not any good, we all (me included) have short memories. He was a top 5-7 QB the one season before he got hurt. My guess is someone will take a chance on him and I would not blame them. There are a lot of teams desperate for a good QB and if someone can get his head screwed on straight and if he is healthy, he may be worth taking a chance on. The new team will not be stuck with a $15MM contract either.

So why not just cut him? I guess he is not a cancer in the locker room or we would have heard about that...just a strange deal.

 

And for people who say he is not any good, we all (me included) have short memories. He was a top 5-7 QB the one season before he got hurt. My guess is someone will take a chance on him and I would not blame them. There are a lot of teams desperate for a good QB and if someone can get his head screwed on straight and if he is healthy, he may be worth taking a chance on. The new team will not be stuck with a $15MM contract either.

Once defenders learned to make him beat you from the pocket his two minutes were up. Countless accounts of how dumbed down the offense was for him as a rookie, and once teams adjusted he was not able to process the game, more specifically pass coverages. The game moves way too fast for him.

So why not just cut him? I guess he is not a cancer in the locker room or we would have heard about that...just a strange deal.

 

And for people who say he is not any good, we all (me included) have short memories. He was a top 5-7 QB the one season before he got hurt. My guess is someone will take a chance on him and I would not blame them. There are a lot of teams desperate for a good QB and if someone can get his head screwed on straight and if he is healthy, he may be worth taking a chance on. The new team will not be stuck with a $15MM contract either.

 

I really don't know, I assume they have to pay him for this year so they are keeping him on the roster as an emergency QB.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.