December 9, 201510 yr 7- Buffalo 5 - Cincinnati 3 - NY Giants 2 - Jacksonville 1 - Detroit TB Detroit
December 11, 201510 yr 7 - Giants 5 - Buffalo 3 - St. Louis 2 - Jacksonville 1 - Pittsburgh TB - Giants
December 11, 201510 yr 7- Cincinnati 5- Detroit 3- NY Giants 2- Philadelphia 1- Jacksonville TB- Cincinnati
December 13, 201510 yr Cincinnati and Detroit going to wreck this week's picks 7- Jacksonville 5- St. Louis 3- Philadelphia 2- Miami 1- Cincinnati TB Jacksonville GOTTA BELIEVE IN MY BOYS. GO JAGS! I think me being a Jags homer might have finally paid off :lol2:
December 13, 201510 yr I think me being a Jags homer might have finally paid off :lol2: Hey I had the Jags as the 7pt pick as well. will come down to tomorrow nights game I thought I had you if the Dolphins won on time but forgot the first tiebreaker is points and you had the Jags and me the Steelers so if he Dolphins win you win but if the Giants win your buddy PurplePride92 will win. lol
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.