Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The San Bernadino killings are a "wonderful opportunity" ???

Featured Replies

Herein lies the problem!

Rat-a-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat.

 

Every "tat" is a bullet. That's how many times an AR-15 is capable of dispensing lead in 4 or 5 seconds.

 

Tell me again why any civilian needs to own one.

  • Replies 355
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat-a-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat.

 

Every "tat" is a bullet. That's how many times an AR-15 is capable of dispensing lead in 4 or 5 seconds.

 

Tell me again why any civilian needs to own one.

In case I want to rat-a-tat-tat a bad guy who's trying to rat-a-tat-tat me!

In case I want to rat-a-tat-tat a bad guy who's trying to rat-a-tat-tat me!

I think the reason most right-wing clowns own these is that they think they'll be of use when "the revolution" comes.

Rat-a-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat.

 

Every "tat" is a bullet. That's how many times an AR-15 is capable of dispensing lead in 4 or 5 seconds.

 

Tell me again why any civilian needs to own one.

 

Like I said, clueless.

I apologize to the other visitors to this thread for using such childish language, you deserve better than that.

I think the reason most right-wing clowns own these is that they think they'll be of use when "the revolution" comes.
And you would probably be right!

But what about the left wing clowns that own these weapons!

Like I said, clueless.

You better get used to answering critics of current lax gun laws, because the clamor is going to increase. People are tired of massacre after massacre after massacre while the NRA Republicans bellow "Nothing is going to change."

You better get used to answering critics of current lax gun laws, because the clamor is going to increase. People are tired of massacre after massacre after massacre while the NRA Republicans bellow "Nothing is going to change."

Critics of the lax gun laws had better improve their presentations or they will never be taken seriously.

You better get used to answering critics of current lax gun laws, because the clamor is going to increase. People are tired of massacre after massacre after massacre while the NRA Republicans bellow "Nothing is going to change."

 

Keep proving me right...

 

Clueless...

And you would probably be right!

Thank you for your honesty. Hysteria and paranoia certainly sell ammo.

Critics of the lax gun laws had better improve their presentations or they will never be taken seriously.

Actually, I'm going to semi-agree with you on this one.

I honestly didn't expect you would. Its quite an equal analogy. If you wouldn't think party line you'd see that.

 

On the second comment, I agree. All we ever get is knee jerk reactions, and sadly it starts at the top.

 

Oh I get you now. Ignorance is a tool used to kill. :thumb:

 

On your second point we agree. Tragedy after tragedy nothing done.

I'm serious about this, who in NKY would be interested in meeting to discuss this? It's always better face to face, and I am confident that anyone on here will show respect towards each other in person. Knowing RTS I already know it would be a good conversation.

 

That is also what those in DC need to do, have a conference, invite all sides, show respect for the other side, finally get things done. They need to get back to the Tip O'Neil days, when he said that they argue like hell on the floor, but at night they meet up for drinks and food and talk it out. We need to get back to that.

Ignorance is a tool used to kill, don't ever question that, that's for real.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.