Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Johnny Football Finished in Cleveland?

Featured Replies

:lol2: Trainwreck. There was a time when I thought this clown was gonna be a star in the league. I wanted the Jags to take him over Bortles, I'm stupid...

  • Replies 61
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol2: Trainwreck. There was a time when I thought this clown was gonna be a star in the league. I wanted the Jags to take him over Bortles, I'm stupid...

 

So did you lose a bet too Grizzly???

JF is just not worth it. Simple as that. He does not get it and if not by now, he never will. QB's are the face of a franchise. You CANNOT have your QB being the class clown who also wants everyone to know he is the class clown. He either has a serious addiction, is a total idiot or both. No matter which, I don't want him in the same area code as my team...oh and this too...dude cannot play.

Over blown?

 

How many players have similar instances (in such a small time frame) and were college heroes but got a free pass?

 

He brought this on himself and hasn't learned from his mistakes (jury still out if Winston has matured enough).

 

But even winston is looking at JFF and saying, "Really dude? Come on, man!"

 

JFF makes Winston look like the poster boy for the golden child club.

List his issues out and tell me which ones are serious? Again, he ain't worth it but if he was a stud it wouldn't be a big deal.

So did you lose a bet too Grizzly???

 

We dont talk about that...

He is done in Cleveland. He will be a Dallas Cowboy next year. Trade will happen on draft day. Jonny for a 5th rounder that will become a 4th based on incentives.

 

Cleveland has been inept for quite some time, but seeking an incentive-based deal for a backup QB would surprise me.

Hello we're talking about Cleveland here....nothing good ever comes from Cleveland.........hey at least Johnny drunk has Cleveland in the news, its not like their play on the field gets them their.

You're comparing Gronk's past to JFF's? Really? You think Gronk is similar (or worse)? In that little of a timeframe?

 

Plus, Gronk is NOT paid near as much (I don't think) and he performs (time and time again).

 

That alone earns him a pass (plus having Kraft, Hoodie and Captain Tom vouch for him).

 

No one in power is really backing giving JFF even more chances to screw up.

 

I'm not talking about anyone's past. I'm speaking in regards to this incident and this not being how you act as a professional. My comparison is simply that Gronk parties all the time. He drinks too. Manziel was out partying with friends on his bye week, causing no problems. To me, I don't care what the guy's history is. If he's being responsible about it (and we have no reason to think otherwise) this is a non-issue.

 

Gronk's contract is 6 years, $54M. Manziel's is 4 years, $8.25M. Now I'm not a math whiz by any means, but pretty sure that means Gronk is paid upwards of 6x that of Manziel.

 

JFF makes Winston look like the poster boy for the golden child club.

 

Easy to forget his mishaps when he throw for five TDs in a game, while Manziel has only thrown five in his career.

 

People don't care what you do if you are good enough on the field (e.g. Gronk, Stabler, Namath, Taylor, and etc.)

Hello we're talking about Cleveland here....nothing good ever comes from Cleveland

 

Besides maybe FatHead's beer, but then again that is technically North Olmstead and/or Middleburg Heights.

He needs one of those fall guys Chris Carter talked about. A little discretion wouldn't hurt, either.

Hello we're talking about Cleveland here....nothing good ever comes from Cleveland.........hey at least Johnny drunk has Cleveland in the news, its not like their play on the field gets them their.

 

I was in Cleveland a couple years ago and was pretty impressed with the city, actually.

I think we all know the answer now I commend Pettine for finally standing up and saying I’m the coach I’m going to do what I think is best for team. Everyone is saying you have to see what JF can do Pettine saying I’ve seen enough let’s see what Davis can do. I agree

Pettine likes Davis he didn’t bring him in at 2mil a year to hold a clipboard

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.