Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PurplePride92's New Avatar

Featured Replies

Swaggy Cal........ I love it! :lol2:

  • Replies 112
  • Views 50.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, thanks for fixing that :lol2: Have to guess RP on that one..

The best part about these avatar's is going to be the first time some new guy sees PP or Grizz dogging the Cats in a thread and calls them out as horrible fans. :lol2: :lol2:

The best part about these avatar's is going to be the first time some new guy sees PP or Grizz dogging the Cats in a thread and calls them out as horrible fans. :lol2: :lol2:

 

Agreed.

 

When it happens, let's all pretend like they really are UK fans. :lol2::lol2:

Agreed.

 

When it happens, let's all pretend like they really are UK fans. :lol2::lol2:

 

Motion seconded....

The best part about these avatar's is going to be the first time some new guy sees PP or Grizz dogging the Cats in a thread and calls them out as horrible fans. :lol2: :lol2:

 

Oh yes, I cant wait to be that secret Santa UK fan

Agreed.

 

When it happens, let's all pretend like they really are UK fans. :lol2::lol2:

 

Lets not :stop:

b874c25cdf.jpg_zpsoq6excv1.gif

 

Boy I'm glad I had my caffeine before I saw this, it made me sit up straight!

Glad we didn't jinx you @GrizzlyAdams! I kept looking at the score and was a little nervous for a while.

 

It was the uniforms! Loved them!

Glad we didn't jinx you @GrizzlyAdams! I kept looking at the score and was a little nervous for a while.

 

It was the uniforms! Loved them!

 

Undefeated wearing gold!

The best part about these avatar's is going to be the first time some new guy sees PP or Grizz dogging the Cats in a thread and calls them out as horrible fans. :lol2: :lol2:

 

Agreed.

 

When it happens, let's all pretend like they really are UK fans. :lol2::lol2:

 

Come on now. Everyone already knows that @PurplePride92 is already a closet UK fan.

Come on now. Everyone already knows that @PurplePride92 is already a closet UK fan.

 

I don't hate UK but I don't care if they win or lose. The maturation of most UK fans has helped that mindset. I am not and will not invest time to watch UK play basketball.

I don't hate UK but I don't care if they win or lose. The maturation of most UK fans has helped that mindset. I am not and will not invest time to watch UK play basketball.

 

So if I offered you free lower arena tickets to the UK/UL game this year you wouldn't go?

So if I offered you free lower arena tickets to the UK/UL game this year you wouldn't go?

 

Possibly. But I'd be rooting for Quinten Snider and UL.

Funny story - years ago, I had a friend offer to take me to the UC/UL basketball game in Cincinnati. He about crapped his pants when I showed up with a Louisville shirt on and cheered for the Cards the whole game. Needless to say, I was never asked to go again! LOL What was he thinking?!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.