Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PurplePride92's New Avatar

Featured Replies

  • Replies 112
  • Views 50.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone like this one for him?

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53204[/ATTACH]

 

 

 

No. Why should we let him use a picture of Coach K's wife as an avatar?

PP, I learned my lesson messing around with Doc and the Steelers.

 

Can't wait to see how it turns out!

PP, I learned my lesson messing around with Doc and the Steelers.

 

Can't wait to see how it turns out!

 

What avatar did you have to sport? I can't remember.

What avatar did you have to sport? I can't remember.

 

Guru Steelers 2.jpg

I say change it once a day??

 

I like TAC's idea of giving him one every day.

 

Here's what I suggest, assuming PP would go along with it. I say we change it every day for the next 5 to 7 days. I would suggest a series of pictures that are all related to one another by the hashtag #thingsbetterthanDuke . So on day 1, his avatar might be:

 

Richie.jpg

 

 

So we would do the 5 to 7 day series of #thingsbetterthanDuke, then we wrap it up with an avatar that he keeps until whatever set time.

 

Again, that's just my idea. I'll help with whatever is decided.

PP, I learned my lesson messing around with Doc and the Steelers.

 

Can't wait to see how it turns out!

 

This is the first time I have lost an avatar challenge. I am interested in seeing what they come up. There are quite a few things that would gnaw at my soul. Interested to see if they can find them. :lol2:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53209[/ATTACH]

 

I wouldn't be able to read any of PP92's posts without throwing up. For the sake of everyone else on here, please no.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.