Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PurplePride92's New Avatar

Featured Replies

Even though it was Kentucky that beat them, I think we have to realize that PP92 absolutely loathes the Tar Heels and Tyler Hansborough. Let's use that against him...

  • Replies 112
  • Views 50.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even though it was Kentucky that beat them, I think we have to realize that PP92 absolutely loathes the Tar Heels and Tyler Hansborough. Let's use that against him...

 

Who the hell wants to look at UNC all day long?! :puke:

Even though it was Kentucky that beat them, I think we have to realize that PP92 absolutely loathes the Tar Heels and Tyler Hansborough. Let's use that against him...

 

Who the hell wants to look at UNC all day long?! :puke:

 

I'm torn. That would tear him up, but it would tear me up too. :lol2:

I wouldn't be able to read any of PP92's posts without throwing up. For the sake of everyone else on here, please no.

 

:laugh:

 

Be nice...

 

You too!

Even though it was Kentucky that beat them, I think we have to realize that PP92 absolutely loathes the Tar Heels and Tyler Hansborough. Let's use that against him...

 

He'll hate this.jpg

  • Author
[ATTACH]53212[/ATTACH]

 

If you could add in text across the top, "PP92 loves boneless wings". We might have a winner haha!

[ATTACH]53212[/ATTACH]

 

Ain't nobody got the stomach for that!

This thread could be a classic.

 

I can't wait to see some of the other ideas.

Oh whatever, pick one for me too :lol2:. If the Jags go down soon I'll know it wasnt my fault. I can blame @LRCW for it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.