Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PurplePride92's New Avatar

Featured Replies

  • Author
So if I offered you free lower arena tickets to the UK/UL game this year you wouldn't go?

 

Possibly. But I'd be rooting for Quinten Snider and UL.

 

LRCW, I say that you give PP92 the tickets. I'll give him a six pack of Rhinegeist Truth & another of Rhinegeist Dad and then he takes me to the game. But he has to cheer for UK.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 50.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LRCW, I say that you give PP92 the tickets. I'll give him a six pack of Rhinegeist Truth & another of Rhinegeist Dad and then he takes me to the game. But he has to cheer for UK.

 

No dice. The free tickets and beer is awesome but my love and loyalty to Quinten Snider is deeper than those excellent perks. :D

So if I offered you free lower arena tickets to the UK/UL game this year you wouldn't go?

 

Yes he would, and he'd take me.

@PurplePride92---you know I love you but your avatar is freaking me out. :scared:

LRCW, I say that you give PP92 the tickets. I'll give him a six pack of Rhinegeist Truth & another of Rhinegeist Dad and then he takes me to the game. But he has to cheer for UK.

 

No dice. The free tickets and beer is awesome but my love and loyalty to Quinten Snider is deeper than those excellent perks. :D

 

Yes he would, and he'd take me.

 

Only one ticket would be given away. The recipient would have to sit with me the whole game.

@PurplePride92---you know I love you but your avatar is freaking me out. :scared:

 

YOU?!?!?!?!? How you think I feel???? :lol2:

Only one ticket would be given away. The recipient would have to sit with me the whole game.

 

Works for me but I'm still rooting for Quentin!!!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.