Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pulaski County vs North Laurel

Pulaski County vs North Laurel, who wins 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Pulaski County vs North Laurel, who wins

    • Pulaski County
      78%
    • North Laurel
      21%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

North Laurel is enjoying its best season in history, losing only 1 game this year. PC is the defending State Champ and heavy Region favorite. Pulaski is as healthy as it has been all year and looking to keep rolling. Can NL hang with the Maroons or will PC punish the Jags, as they have most of their opponents this year?

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

North Laurel has had a really nice season, but I just can't see them beating a very good Pulaski squad.

Pulaski can't sleep on NL. While I think they are heavy favorites, the Jags played a slug it out game last week in a game against SW that many didn't feel they could do and win.

Weather forecast is near perfect for Friday night...45 to 50 degrees at kickoff 0% chance of rain.

  • Author

I felt all along NL would beat Southwestern. Even the SW faithful will tell you the Warriors were not as good as advertised this year. That takes nothing away from what the Jags were able to do to them. I just feel PC is in an entirely different stratosphere than what North has seen. Not only is PC dangerous on the offensive side of the ball, the Maroon defensive starters have only allowed 2 TDs since week #2 of the season. This could be the most aggressive defense the Maroons have ever had. Glad to see the weather will have no bearing on this the game.

Edited by Maroon Fan
terrible grammar

Pulaski has the easiest path to the finals. This will be a running clock

Pulaski has the easiest path to the finals. This will be a running clock

 

I don't think that our friends in NKY would look at themselves as being an easy path were Pulaski to win this game and have to go north next week.

Well, being completely objective, I would like to hear what Pulaski fans think. Would they rather have to play Fern Creek, Bowling Green, and Owensboro rather than Highlands or CovCath? I think they are quite happy they will only have to play one of the 3 teams mentioned versus just one of them for the title

I don't think that our friends in NKY would look at themselves as being an easy path were Pulaski to win this game and have to go north next week.

I'm hoping Pulaski comes to the fort.

I love me some Coach Larkey. Just a great guy to be around and talk to. I wish him and his team nothing but the best of luck on Friday night. I'll definitely be pulling for the Jags to pull off the upset.

Pulaski will win easily. The most interesting thing about this game will be how long it takes Pulaski's beat reporter to bring up the "spygate" incident from 2009 in his preview article.

Pulaski will win easily. The most interesting thing about this game will be how long it takes Pulaski's beat reporter to bring up the "spygate" incident from 2009 in his preview article.

 

I'd say it will be in the first 4 paragraphs!

  • Author

4 paragraphs? I say he names the incident in 2 paragraphs. HAHA

4 paragraphs? I say he names the incident in 2 paragraphs. HAHA

 

It wouldn't shock me if it wasn't included in the headline.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.