Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A Darkhorses

Featured Replies

I believe you're going to see more and more of Knox Central in this conversation in the next couple of weeks.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shelby County is a good dark horse pick. I am not saying they will win. They are just the type of team you look at as a dark horse. No one is talking about them and they are capable of springing an upset.

Yes, but winning the toughest district arguably in all 6 classes, with momentum on their side, I believe it is possible. It will definitely take 110% effort though.

Collins or Mercer Co.

Fs won't make it pass hopkinsville

 

I'm not sure. I'm anxious to see how this goes tonight. I think Franklin-Simpson has finally started playing some better football after a bad start. However, Franklin-Simpson or Hopkinsville would be facing a huge hill in trying to knock off South Warren.

Wayne County Dark horse at the Head of the stretch now.

Fs won't make it pass hopkinsville

 

Crow!!!

Fs won't make it pass hopkinsville

 

Somebody is eating crow.

FS is playing well, but they've yet to play there best game.

Scott?

 

I felt like Scott could make a run earlier on. After the Rowan County game, I didn't think they would beat Ashland. I'm more than happy that I was proven wrong. Scott has come a long way from where they were before; very happy for them.

It seems Scott hadn't even had one breath of consideration??? I guess they will now !! WE BELIEVE!!! Way to go Eagles !! Keep HAMMERING!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.