Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A Darkhorses

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like double takes picks with Shelby and Franklin. I've said the last 4 or 5 weeks that it sounds like Shelby Co is coming on . Franklin seems to be banged up pretty good right now though. With seniors wanting to keep padding up every Friday night. I wouldn't count anyone out from here on out. Should be a fun three weeks for some teams .

I have said it before on previous threads in late spring and summer.

The Scott Eagles have a shot to go undefeated in district and sneak up on teams in the playoffs. They are my choice still as "The dark Horse ".

I really wish FS can upset South Warren. This would be a heck of a matchup for Shelby to play.

I really wish FS can upset South Warren. This would be a heck of a matchup for Shelby to play.
would not Shelby SW not be a good game

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.