Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Free Agent Tracker

Featured Replies

On a criminal one year deal. If you can hit 25 HR you're worth 15 mill now.

 

$16M!!! Crazy.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me either. I've gotten some of these moves, but Simmons was locked up through 2020. He is the best defensive shortstop in the game. There are certain sure things that you need to hold on to versus pipe dreams. They had better pray that all of this pitching their stockpiling hits. But at this rate, if it does, they're going to have to finally spend some money on players around them.

 

Management is now garbage....

 

Management is now garbage....

 

I think they have a plan...I'm just not sure if it will work.

On a criminal one year deal. If you can hit 25 HR you're worth 15 mill now.

 

I think I saw he's the first player to ever sign a qualifying offer

Kimbrel signs with Red Sox. I know I read where the Sox were showing interest in Chapman.

Kimbrel signs with Red Sox. I know I read where the Sox were showing interest in Chapman.

 

The Padres traded Kimbrel to the Red Sox for outfielder Manuel Margot, shortstop Javier Guerra, infielder Carlos Asuaje and left-hander Logan Allen.

The Padres traded Kimbrel to the Red Sox for outfielder Manuel Margot' date=' shortstop Javier Guerra, infielder Carlos Asuaje and left-hander Logan Allen.[/quote']

 

That's a great trade for the Padres.

That's a great trade for the Padres.

 

It also tells me that the Red Sox have some other moves pending. They wouldn't deal for a closer if they didn't think they could win next season. The Padres got a couple of nice prospects in Margot and Guerra, a potential bench/utility guy in Asuaje and a mid/back of the rotation prospect in Allen. Margot and Guerra were expendable for the Sox as they weren't taking Betts and Bogaerts spots. I'd rather have seen them deal for a starter but if there are more freaks in store in okay with it.

Verducci predicts Price will go to Boston.

Tigers gave Jordan Zimmerman 100 mill. He was on my fantasy bench most of last season and now goes to the AL...

Braves are apparently talking with teams about Shelby Miller. One report says 15-20 teams have contacted them.

 

One rumor was the Dodgers and Braves were discussing a deal involving Joc Pederson, but that appears to be incorrect.

Brayan Pena to the Cards on a 2-year deal.

How much $$$?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.