My guy Clyde and movies

As everyone knows, Clyde is a very good friend and has been for a long time. That said, these gaping holes in his movie watching history are starting to make me wonder about him.

My man has never seen:

Star Wars

Empire Strikes Back

Return of the Jedi

Caddyshack

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Sound of Music

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Mary Poppins

It just boggles my mind.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As everyone knows, Clyde is a very good friend and has been for a long time. That said, these gaping holes in his movie watching history are starting to make me wonder about him.

My man has never seen:

Star Wars

Empire Strikes Back

Return of the Jedi

It just boggles my mind.

I've never seen these.

Caddyshack? How many times has he been around his friends over the years when they are just reciting Caddyshack lines? We have all been there, Gunga Galunga!

I've watched bits and pieces. I get some of the references - just never watched the entire movie. Same with Slapshot.

I just was never into those types of flicks. I grew up on sports, music, entertainment, comedy, and news. I could tell you about Walter Cronkie, Richard Pryor, Ohio Players,Buddy Rich, and Buddy Hackett but couldn't tell you one thing about Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

I just was never into those types of flicks. I grew up on sports, music, entertainment, comedy, and news. I could tell you about Walter Cronkie, Richard Pryor, Ohio Players,Buddy Rich, and Buddy Hackett but couldn't tell you one thing about Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
I'm with you on the Star Wars. I've never seen any of them. However, I'm deeply saddened by your lack of Caddyshack viewing.

My man has never seen:

Star Wars

Empire Strikes Back

Return of the Jedi

Caddyshack

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Sound of Music

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Mary Poppins

It just boggles my mind.

Seen 'em all. More than once.

You forgot to mention Earl Bruce, because the Earl Bruce Coach's show was on tv every weekend growing up.