My guy Clyde and movies

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MTGL's calling out of Clyde reminds me of being at my house.. Mrs. BB has seen every obscure movie ever made and frequently displays her dismay that: "you mean you have never seen _____..."

@Clyde, I feel your pain....

How are you supposed to win final Jeopardy if you don't know what "Rosebud" means?!

I just was never into those types of flicks. I grew up on sports, music, entertainment, comedy, and news. I could tell you about Walter Cronkie, Richard Pryor, Ohio Players,Buddy Rich, and Buddy Hackett but couldn't tell you one thing about Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

You're into comedy and never seen Caddy Shack?

I have seen all these more than once but one that most can add to the list that I just can't make it through is Blazing Saddles. I have seen parts of it and have attempted to watch it a few times but it never holds my interest. Does Blazing Saddles make the Clyde no watch list?

I've watched a lot of it - not all of it.

Never seen Caddyshack!?!. I am not saying that is hard to believe, I am saying I can't even get my mind around the concept.

I have the last year or so taken it upon myself to make my 18 year old son watch certain movies for his cultural education. I will spare you all a listing of hits and misses, but by far the two biggest hits were Caddyshack and The Big Lebowski.