Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Teams Ever Learn??

Featured Replies

....

 

If I'm a Dolphin fan, I'm just happy that the team is showing some aggressiveness, some moxie, and some toughness. Will this work out, very likely it won't. However, they have already come miles from Milquetoast Philbin, and I'm sure that is enough for the majority of the Dolphins' fans.

The Fins beat the Titans and Texans after firing Philbin and now they are baaaaack...

 

UKMF is right..."when will these guys ever learn?". I have Brady on my FF team...I love it when other teams keep talking;)

I'd bet the only difference that this makes is that Tom will have a brief chuckle before tearing apart the Dolphin's defense, which he probably would have done anyways.

Pats will probably win. I think the Pats do what they do best as of late and switch game plans. I expect them to run the ball more this week. With Cameron Wake healthy and Suh seeming to care now, they could potentially pressure Brady with sending 4 . With the Pats injury on offensive line this game looks a lot more interesting than I though 2 weeks ago.

Dolphins have won 2 of last 3 meeting with Patriots

After Thursday, they will have won 2 of last 4 against the Patriots;)

Sounds like they want to try the Rex Ryan method of playing the Pats. Not sure that worked out so well.

....

 

If I'm a Dolphin fan, I'm just happy that the team is showing some aggressiveness, some moxie, and some toughness. Will this work out, very likely it won't. However, they have already come miles from Milquetoast Philbin, and I'm sure that is enough for the majority of the Dolphins' fans.

 

This kind of stuff should be illegal. It is like insider trading for fantasy football players. If an opponent talks trash to Brady, find every Pats receiver available and add him to your roster for that week b/c Brady is going to go for 400 and 4.

After Thursday, they will have won 2 of last 4 against the Patriots;)
I'll take the points against you for $500
I'll take the points against you for $500

 

Oh Snap.

I'll take the points against you for $500

 

I will NEVER bet a Thursday night game. Those games are total crap shoots because both teams are so far out of their normal routine and not fully healed up from the week before. Maybe UKMF will take your action!:lol2:

I will NEVER bet a Thursday night game. Those games are total crap shoots because both teams are so far out of their normal routine and not fully healed up from the week before. Maybe UKMF will take your action!:lol2:

He'd have to fill out a 1099 if he won.

  • Author
I will NEVER bet a Thursday night game. Those games are total crap shoots because both teams are so far out of their normal routine and not fully healed up from the week before. Maybe UKMF will take your action!:lol2:

 

:lol2:

 

Have always had a rule against betting on games my teams play. I do think they cover though.

 

Also haven't bet on NFL in years...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.