Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Christian Co./Beechwood predictions?

Featured Replies

Don't think I would be thinking about Beechwood till you get past Boyd.

 

Im not worried about Beechwood as I think Christian Co. will handle them

  • Replies 53
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen both teams and I think they're pretty comparable to each other. I'm guessing that Christian County will start Chase Joiner, who is something like 33-2 in his career. The Colonels rely on pitching and defense. I'll take the Colonels in a close one.

I've seen both teams and I think they're pretty comparable to each other. I'm guessing that Christian County will start Chase Joiner, who is something like 33-2 in his career. The Colonels rely on pitching and defense. I'll take the Colonels in a close one.

If Joiner starts, I agree...

If Joiner starts, I agree...

 

When was the unveiling of the new avator GT? :D

When was the unveiling of the new avator GT? :D

Tonight. I take it you like??? :D

Low scoring game and I look for advancing runners, getting bunts down, running bases and limiting errors, to be the deciding factor in this one.

Low scoring game and I look for advancing runners, getting bunts down, running bases and limiting errors, to be the deciding factor in this one.

 

That's Beechwood baseball right there. One thing that was evident at All 'A' state is that some of the teams hit and pitch well but they don't play defense. I know this isn't the All 'A' so save the post, they were still very, very good teams.

Harrison is a baseball powerhouse that is why they finished in the top 16 with a whole new starting 9. But this is the real deal, the big state championship, not a rinky dinky class a one.

Thorobred you may be able to pull the wool over these Beechwoods fans eyes but I know better than them starting a whole new 9 this year.And the starters that won't be there next year will be harder to replace than the ones lost last year.Christian Co should win this game but should and doing is two different things.

My head tells me Christian County, but I'll pull for the small school from Northern Kentucky!

 

PS - Anybody have the school enrollment figures for the teams playing at Applebee's Park?

I'm gonna have to go with Christian County in this one in a much closer game than many expect. I would love to see Beechwood win this one though.

Beechwood's High School enrollment, grades 7-12, is around 500.

[/b]

 

Christian County won the state baseball tournament in 2004 and were runners up last year, so I think they may also have a bit of a "competetive edge"

I think that Christian County started something like 3 or 4 freshmen in 2004 when they won the state title. That means some of those guys will evenn be back next year as well.

Beechwood's High School enrollment, grades 7-12, is around 500.

 

Do they have well defined school boundaries or do students commute from other areas? I know they have one transfer from Bellevue. Just curious.

Do they have well defined school boundaries or do students commute from other areas? I know they have one transfer from Bellevue. Just curious.

 

VERY well defined boundaries! We are an independent school district ROUGHLY made up of the city boundaries of Ft. Mitchell. Our Bellevue 'transfer' moved into the district. We're a K-12 school under one roof. About 1000 students total. High school is grades 7-12 on the 'other side' of the building.

 

BTW---GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!

and

 

GET WELL BUDDY!!!!!!!

VERY well defined boundaries! We are an independent school district ROUGHLY made up of the city boundaries of Ft. Mitchell. Our Bellevue 'transfer' moved into the district. We're a K-12 school under one roof. About 1000 students total. High school is grades 7-12 on the 'other side' of the building.

 

BTW---GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!

and

 

GET WELL BUDDY!!!!!!!

 

Thanks, I wasn't even sure where the school was.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.