Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Little Hoplophobia Therapy

Featured Replies

Funny stuff!

 

Of course, if I was related to any of the collateral damage, I might not think so.:thumb:

  • Replies 342
  • Views 71.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54431802.jpg

 

Now that is funny!!!

:lol:

  • Author
Funny stuff!

 

Of course, if I was related to any of the collateral damage, I might not think so.:thumb:

 

If these supported criminals or mentally deranged people, I might not think so either. :thumb: ;)

  • Author
Someone mixed red bull with their coffee this morning. ;)
:woot:

"[The Second Amendment] has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat the word 'fraud,' on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime."

--- Former Chief Justice Warren Burger

 

A super conservative judge.

contrary to views espoused by gun groups, the Second Amendment “doesn’t guarantee the right to have firearms at all.”

 

Burger again.

There really are two sides to this issue. It is the zealots on each side of the spectrum that we have no progress in gun issues.

"[The Second Amendment] has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat the word 'fraud,' on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime."

--- Former Chief Justice Warren Burger

 

A super conservative judge.

 

The more I've researched this issue, the more I've found the sentiment laid out by Burger to be pretty close to the mark. The "original intent" of the amendment is fairly straightforward. And this obsession with firearms and their near unrestricted access is a relatively recent development. Firearms enthusiasts, like the old NRA, used to lobby for more regulation, not less, as recently as the 1960s and 1970s. But, now any an all proposals concerning gun regulations are dead letter. Conveniently for the gun industry and their lobbyists, they’ve got a whole population of people who believe that the very things that would eat into their profits would lead to tyranny. When those beliefs are aligned then there can be no discussion on the issue.

enhanced-buzz-32525-1402461024-4.jpg

 

I'm not sure why Wonder Woman and Black Widow and other superheroines got drug into this argument.

[ATTACH]52622[/ATTACH]

 

While Stan's right on this particular bit, he's not exactly who I'd be looking to for validation. Stan's not exactly a fountain of logic.

  • Author

It seems the therapy is going to take a little longer for some of you. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you all.

Please no more memes. :puke:

  • Author
Please no more memes. :puke:
:lol2: You need this treatment, Hellcats. Hang in there, help is on the way.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.