October 13, 201510 yr Author Would have went Marines but the Guard allows early entry , she has 2 plus years in already at age 20 , will graduate college with no debt and have her 6 years in at age 23 or 24 . I respect the heck out of fine young people like your daughter! You and your wife have done an excellent job of raising a fine young woman! Tell her I appreciate her patriotism/service!
November 1, 201510 yr "[The Second Amendment] has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat the word 'fraud,' on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime." --- Former Chief Justice Warren Burger A super conservative judge. The treatment of that quote in Parade Magazine, NOT from the court or scholarly legal research by anti gun fanatics is what has been the fraud. The Supreme Court has REPEATEDLY confirmed that the second amendment guarantees the right to keep and bear arms. Warren Burger and the Second Amendment Reading Jefferson, Madison and Franklin will reveal the original intent of the second amendment and shooting a deer was not it. Edited November 1, 201510 yr by Bert
November 2, 201510 yr Author Thank you, RTS. These are quite enjoyable, and true. I believe in helping those in need. :lol2:
November 2, 201510 yr Author The treatment of that quote in Parade Magazine, NOT from the court or scholarly legal research by anti gun fanatics is what has been the fraud. The Supreme Court has REPEATEDLY confirmed that the second amendment guarantees the right to keep and bear arms. Warren Burger and the Second Amendment Reading Jefferson, Madison and Franklin will reveal the original intent of the second amendment and shooting a deer was not it. That won't matter, some will only listen to their marching orders... :confused:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.