October 11, 201510 yr Please no more memes. :puke: Don't worry, after RTS "beer summit" or whatever I'll rescue you and bring you back. But only after the free beer
October 11, 201510 yr Author Don't worry, after RTS "beer summit" or whatever I'll rescue you and bring you back. But only after the free beer I refuse to sit down at a Beer Summit with a guy that drinks Bud Light. :ohbrother:
October 11, 201510 yr [ATTACH]52633[/ATTACH] Now you did it. You're going to have the PC police after you for 2 offenses. :ohbrother: :clap: :lol:
October 13, 201510 yr RTS --My 20 year old daughter has " Molon Labe" in block letters tattoed on her torso .
October 13, 201510 yr Author RTS --My 20 year old daughter has " Molon Labe" in block letters tattoed on her torso . :lol2: I like it! A little Leonidas spirit in her! :thumb:
October 13, 201510 yr She's VERY patriotic , Natl Guard kid . Smart and attractive as well .. lot like her dad .
October 13, 201510 yr Would have went Marines but the Guard allows early entry , she has 2 plus years in already at age 20 , will graduate college with no debt and have her 6 years in at age 23 or 24 .
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.