Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Little Hoplophobia Therapy

Featured Replies

Man, how'd I miss this thread?:lol2:

  • Replies 342
  • Views 71.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A-woman-who-demands.jpg?03d4a8

 

RTS, I think I would delete this one.

 

The rest are all fun (I guess), but the facts behind violence against women with guns (often their own) is sickening.

RTS, I think I would delete this one.

 

The rest are all fun (I guess), but the facts behind violence against women with guns (often their own) is sickening.

Dear God, please link that site with that info or did you pull that one out of the ether?
  • Author
RTS, I think I would delete this one.

 

The rest are all fun (I guess), but the facts behind violence against women with guns (often their own) is sickening.

 

Are you ignoring the women that have been saved by their own guns?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.