Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

T.R. Christopher to Corbin??

Featured Replies

  • Replies 58
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear a Bell County running back could be transfering?

 

He is in the process of moving and has already enrolled at a new school.

Give us some meat, guys. :D Who and where did he go?

Give us some meat, guys. :D Who and where did he go?

 

 

Yeah, what Toots said.

  • Author

I think the kid will be a soph. And his family has moved into the area he will play in I think it was a family move nothing more. If I hear more I will let you guys know.

Give us some meat, guys. :D Who and where did he go?

 

T.R. Christopher, who was a starting RB at Bell Co. last year enrolled at Corbin this week and is in the process of moving to Corbin.

 

One can only surmise at this point whether he will actually suit up for the Redhounds this fall.

He is going to be a sophmore right?

 

Junior.

This would be a big loss for Bell county, and a big PLUS for Corbin!

. . . One can only surmise at this point whether he will actually suit up for the Redhounds this fall.

 

Assuming this is a "bona fide change in residence" under Rule 6(1)(a) this should not be a problem.

This would be a big loss for Bell county, and a big PLUS for Corbin!

Is this a joke? I can't believe Coach Hilton would allow this to happen.

No joke.

I've not heard anything about T.R transferring to Corbin.

 

 

If this is true this would be a HUGE lose for Bell County football and a great pick up for Corbin.

 

IMO it would cripple Bell County's chances in the district and region.

There is also a rumor around Laurel County about a player allegedly transferring to Corbin as well. However, the information I have gathered says that this information is false.

 

As far as the Christopher kid transferring to Corbin, this could really help the Hounds if he indeed has moved to Corbin.

I've not heard anything about T.R transferring to Corbin.

 

 

If this is true this would be a HUGE lose for Bell County football and a great pick up for Corbin.

 

IMO it would cripple Bell County's chances in the district and region.

 

 

Wow! One kid can make that big of a difference. A whole season! Find that hard to believe. Does Bell Cty. not have more than one stud running back?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.