October 5, 201510 yr Doesn't this officially make Kaepernick a "Non-QB" and at least eligible to be considered in the thread "Who is the best Non-QB in the NFL?" Harbaugh really missed on that qb decision.
October 5, 201510 yr Harbaugh really missed on that qb decision. When 49ers made that mad comeback in the Superbowl, many folks bemoaned the fact Bengals didn't take him over Andy. I'd say that decision is one feather in Marvin's cap.
October 5, 201510 yr When 49ers made that mad comeback in the Superbowl, many folks bemoaned the fact Bengals didn't take him over Andy. I'd say that decision is one feather in Marvin's cap. Well, at least Mike Browns cap...
October 5, 201510 yr Author Andrew Whitworth is one of six OTs to not allow a sack yet. Joe Thomas Jake Matthews Donal Penn Trent Williams Eric Fisher
October 5, 201510 yr Andrew Whitworth is one of six OTs to not allow a sack yet. Joe Thomas Jake Matthews Donal Penn Trent Williams Eric Fisher Awesome stat, you're our go to stay guy. Really impressed with how much Fischer has grown, he had a bust label at one time. As for Whit... The best since Willie, maybe better.
October 6, 201510 yr Author AZ Cardinals Patrick Peterson has given up a total of 85 yards in 4 games.
October 6, 201510 yr Michael Bennett Hates Matthew Stafford and You'll Never Guess Why I'm thinking this dude needs to go through the concussion protocol, no? :lol2:
October 6, 201510 yr Michael Bennett Hates Matthew Stafford and You'll Never Guess Why I'm thinking this dude needs to go through the concussion protocol, no? :lol2: Uh....
October 6, 201510 yr Michael Bennett Hates Matthew Stafford and You'll Never Guess Why I'm thinking this dude needs to go through the concussion protocol, no? :lol2: Wait, what? Usually both of the Bennett brothers have some interesting, thought provoking dialogue. This is out there.
October 6, 201510 yr Michael Bennett Hates Matthew Stafford and You'll Never Guess Why I'm thinking this dude needs to go through the concussion protocol, no? :lol2: Ummm...is he trying to be funny, or I he serious?
October 7, 201510 yr Rams RB Todd Gurley is tied for first in 20+ rushing plays, despite him only starting 1 game... @Jumper_Dad your boy looks real good
October 7, 201510 yr Rams RB Todd Gurley is tied for first in 20+ rushing plays, despite him only starting 1 game... @Jumper_Dad your boy looks real good Yeah, I'm pretty excited about him...I think he can be a special back and just has importantly a "Keeper" for my fantasy team for several seasons!
October 7, 201510 yr Author Lions will be the last team to win a game this year. 8th time they have this dubious distinction. Most ever in the NFL.
October 8, 201510 yr This one hurt.. A LOT... The Jaguars have a QB on pace for 4000 yards, TWO receivers on pace for >1200 yards and a RB on pace for 1000 yards. Yet are 31st in scoring.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.