Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood vs Harrison Co. (Semi-state #5)

Featured Replies

Just curious, does Beechwood have a grass infield? I know it has nothing to do with the game, but with all the BW fans on here, I thought I could get an answer.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beechwood takes the series in 2. Too much power offensively and too much pitching for Harrison to beat Beechwood twice.

Surprise, you of all poeple going with Beechwood!!:D

Shocker huh!!!:thumb:

I have only seen Beechwood twice this year and Harrison only once. Beechwood is a typical Northern Ky team with solid pitching and good hitting. However, beating HC at Cynthiana is no easy task. HC also has solid pitching and good hitting. I think it goes three games with some great heroics to win the third one. Could be the best Sectional in the state.

Excuse me for asking, and this may have already been asked, but how are the sectionals ran? Do they play a best of three game series?

Excuse me for asking, and this may have already been asked, but how are the sectionals ran? Do they play a best of three game series?

Yes.

Harrison has a tradion and are use to going to the state tournament it will be a good series but Harrison will pull it off in 3.

  • Author
Harrison has a tradion and are use to going to the state tournament it will be a good series but Harrison will pull it off in 3.

 

 

Harrison does have a great Baseball tradition...But IMO Beechwood is just to loaded for HC this year. I like the Tigers in a sweep.

  • Author
That is very true, they 3 big time hitters. But HC feel comfortable at home.

 

Maybe, but will they feel at home with the two pitchers their likely to see?

Maybe, but will they feel at home with the two pitchers their likely to see?

Lets hope not. ;)

Just curious, does Beechwood have a grass infield? I know it has nothing to do with the game, but with all the BW fans on here, I thought I could get an answer.

 

No. Beechwood's field is shared with the softball team for games. There is a very small field that the girls use for practice, but it isn't regulation since the school is land-locked.

Got to give the nod to Harrison. May have the best lighting conditions in left center to center field for any site in the state. :sleep:

 

Also, the 80 year olds who live for this and their cheering (all positive) at the game.;)

 

The Beechwood group may get a serving of home cooking.

I'm still going to say Beechwood wins it in 2. If I were them I'd throw the same 1 - 2 punch that they threw against St. H, and Ryle. Moore throws the 1st, Curley the 2nd. They do that they should walk out with 2 wins.

Could we get some directions to the field? Is the field on the school property? I've heard to take 27 'all the way in'. Thanks.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.