H.S. bully who was beating a blind kid stopped with one punch

SportsGuy41017

Warning, graphic language.

A California teenager is being hailed a hero after he rushed to the defense of a blind classmate and knocked a purported school bully to the ground.

Shocking video of the fight, recorded by a bystander, shows the teen tormenter repeatedly beating his blind peer on the head.

Another student quickly leaps in, stopping the pounding with a single punch.

The hit leaves the bully bleeding on the ground.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/teen-defends-blind-classmate-punches-high-school-bully-article-1.2372895

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the most insane things I have ever heard of.

A bully starts punching on a blind kid at school for no reason, a bystander steps in and helps the blind kid, AND the kid who helped? Suspended and kicked off the football team.

Cody Pine who helped blind classmate being beaten by bully is SUSPENDED | Daily Mail Online

Hopefully there is enough outcry to let the kid who protected the blind kid back on the football team and an extensive apology. If it were up to me those who suspended him and kicked him off the team would be suspended without pay.

I hadn't heard he was suspended until now. Absolutely terrible!

Sad part too is people can see his "heroes" punishment and make others think twice about helping somebody being bullied or beaten.