H.S. bully who was beating a blind kid stopped with one punch

SportsGuy41017

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I don't think it would have the same affect... Knock him out first, when he wakes up tell him if he does it again, he'll get a second helping, and then see if he bullies the kid again.

Maybe, maybe not. To me it's at least worth the attempt.

Regardless, suspending the kid is absolutely ridiculous.

I was a short, fat, non-athletic kid through school.

The emphasis on anti-bullying was no where near as intense as it is now but there was also no social media to amplify it either.

I have first hand experience being bullied. I was told by adults to just ignore it or that I was being over sensitive. One in kid in particular thought it was insanely funny to trip me every day as I walked up the stairs at school. He thought it was funny right up to the day that I kicked him in the unmentionables (6th grade). Corporal punishment was in vogue in those days an I was punished because a teacher saw me do it. Didn't matter what the other kid had done had done to me, teacher didn't see it, it didn't happen. Long story short that kid never tripped me again. 2 licks was worth it to me.

Kudos to the student who helped the blind student. I hope you feel the unjust punishment is worth it and that you would not be dissuaded from helping another victim in a similar situation.

Although an online petitionwith more than 22,000 signatures claimed Pines was kicked off the football team for stepping in, school spokeswoman Alyssa Griffiths said Pines hadn't even signed up to play this year after stopping last spring.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/calif-high-school-bully-hit-blind-classmate-arrested-article-1.2374024

Although an online petitionwith more than 22' date='000 signatures claimed Pines was kicked off the football team for stepping in, school spokeswoman Alyssa Griffiths said Pines hadn't even signed up to play this year after stopping last spring. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/calif-high-school-bully-hit-blind-classmate-arrested-article-1.2374024

They are wrong about football. Quit last year due to grades.

Maybe, maybe not. To me it's at least worth the attempt.

Regardless, suspending the kid is absolutely ridiculous.

Fair enough, everybody has their view and rightly so. For me, I'm glad the coward little punk got cold cocked.

Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind seeing him get cracked in the jaw once more just for good measure.

I'm sure I'll get raked through the coals for this, but....

I completely applaud this kid for putting an end to the bullying, however I don't think the punch was necessary. I'd be willing to bet had the kid just stepped in and "challenged" the bully he would've stopped. Violence doesn't need to be used to stop bullying, usually just standing up to them will do the trick.

I am going to disagree, but not try to justify on any basis other than I am happy that he got punched. You might be right, but I just can't help but take enjoyment from knowing a bully got punched. Anyone have a clip of that short principal from the movie "kindergarden cop" after arnold punched the abuse dad?

Fair enough' date=' everybody has their view and rightly so. For me, I'm glad the coward little punk got cold cocked. Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind seeing him get cracked in the jaw once more just for good measure.[/quote']

If you produce more testosterone than estrogen I'm not sure how anyone can disagree with your view. The bully got KOd in front of the whole school and heck the entire world I suppose, I bet he reevaluates his bullying days now.