Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roethlisberger says Steelers will keep going for two

Featured Replies

Couldn't help but think of this classic:

 

60% of the time it works, every time.

I think this is one ofthe best things the NFL has done in a while, I love it.

The Steelers went for two after their first two touchdowns to jump out to a 16-3 lead on Sunday, an unheard of approach in an NFL where coaches only go for two when they need the points late in games. Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger says they won’t change that approach.

 

“Oh, we’re going to keep doing it,” Roethlisberger said, via ESPN. “We don’t practice it this much to not do it. We practice it every single day. . . . I tried to tell you guys early on that we would do it, and I think you guys kind of didn’t quite believe it. But it’s something we feel comfortable with.”

 

Roethlisberger says Steelers will keep going for two | ProFootballTalk

 

You will never here Andy Dalton talk like that.

I think I'll wait til there's more material before I say they're very good or not. But so far, so good. Seems they would be way better in the red zone if they're that good from that distance.

For some reason, the Steelers are VERY good at 2pt conversions. The first time they didn't go for it on Sunday, they missed the XP. If you convert at 50% or better (they do), go for it every single time.

 

They can spread you out or ground and pound.

I don't see why they wouldn't. With the Steelers' shoddy secondary, we're gonna need all the points we can get to survive shootouts.

Offensively the Steelers are even with the Pats in my mind. Defensively they are a lower half team. That will change if their LB's can help with pressure. Without pressure the Steelers secondary is exposed and they are awful.

 

They have to ut up a lot of points and they will.

I like what Big Ben said about taking the lead to start a game and converting the conversion to go up 8-0. Makes the other team have to alter their strategy right out of the gate.

I like it. I wish the Bengals would do this but Marvin is way too conservative to do something like this. He would not try to score last week at halftime with like a minute and a half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.