Elizabethtown/North Oldham predictions

gchs_uk9

Who Wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Big numbers against poor opponents. With that said Etown has some nice skill on this team. Hard to judge how good they are until they play a quality team. I do look for the panthers to win this matchup though. Etown will be challenged this week vs north Oldham and vs North Hardin and that's the only teams left to challenge them. Cecil is a very good runner and Payne does a good job at wide out. Wonder if the qb situation stays the same this week? Will they continue to rotate quarterbacks?

Big numbers against poor opponents. With that said Etown has some nice skill on this team. Hard to judge how good they are until they play a quality team.

And North Oldham has beat up on Western and Oldham County, wouldnt call either one of those quality either.

Think we find out a little more about both teams after this week.

North Oldham is a real darkhorse in 4a and no one talks about them. They are always very good and I think they'll win this one rather easily.

They better not get too content about their position in the world. Spencer Co. looks like a tough beat for the region title, let alone the district.

I'm excited to see both teams tested. I agree that neither has seen real competition. I think etown edges out but this week tells the state a lot

The Panther faithful have been waiting for a return to prominence for some time and will likely fill their new stadium with a rowdy crowd for a game like this against an opponent of this caliber.

North Oldham is a real darkhorse in 4a and no one talks about them. They are always very good and I think they'll win this one rather easily.

I'm very anxious to see how that district plays out. I'm seeing some pretty solid teams in that group.

I will be watching this one to see if North's defense gets tested. Been a while since anyone has scored on them. Do not know anything about ETown but looks like some believe in their offense. This one will be a fun one to watch and should tell a little about North's standing in 4A.

I think the verdicts still out on E'Town.. Beating up a couple of weak teams doesn't do too much in building your reputation. I think winning vs N.Oldham would definitely help out their rep.. With that said, N.Oldham is a proven commodity, being a fluke play away from being in the state title game last year. I think they'll likely be the deeper team and should come out on top in this one...NO 27 ET 21

They better not get too content about their position in the world. Spencer Co. looks like a tough beat for the region title, let alone the district.

I'm glad someone agrees with me, I caught all kinds of slack for ranking them in the Louisville Area Top 10, LOL. As I said in another thread, September should start separating the top teams from the rest of the pack and make the rankings a little easier.