I think we have a QB Controversy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I stated in another thread.

Deep ball

AJ > Dalton

even on AJ's first deep ball that got called back it was perfect, not under thrown which we are so used to with Dalton or overthrown by 8 yards as Andy does also a lot.

its amazing how good AJ looks with the 1st team.

Sorry Dalton backers but AJ not only looks a lot better than Andy but his decision making is much better so far too.

AJ will have his bad games. They all

do. But his decision making and accuracy is so much better than Dalton's already. He checks down when the primary isn't there and he puts the ball where it needs to be.

I just don't understand the camp

that already decided AJ is worse

than Dalton. I don't get it. They have nothing to go on.

As I stated in another thread.

Deep ball

AJ > Dalton

even on AJ's first deep ball that got called back it was perfect, not under thrown which we are so used to with Dalton or overthrown by 8 yards as Andy does also a lot.

its amazing how good AJ looks with the 1st team.

Sorry Dalton backers but AJ not only looks a lot better than Andy but his decision making is much better so far too.

Sorry, but you must have seen a different pass than I did, because the one I saw was underthrown. Jones had to comeback for the ball to make the play.

The better thrown ball was a play or two later, in which he cleared the outstretched arms of the linebacker underneath and dropped it in to the receiver.

Sorry, but you must have seen a different pass than I did, because the one I saw was underthrown. Jones had to comeback for the ball to make the play.

The better thrown ball was a play or two later, in which he cleared the outstretched arms of the linebacker underneath and dropped it in to the receiver.

Jones didn't come back for the ball. He couldn't have, he had a defender in his back. Needless to say AJ was able

to do a couple times what Dalton has not been able to do since Dec 14,2014 and that is complete a pass 20 or more yards downfield.

Jones didn't come back for the ball. He couldn't have, he had a defender in his back. Needless to say AJ was able

to do a couple times what Dalton has not been able to do since Dec 14,2014 and that is complete a pass 20 or more yards downfield.

Yes, he did have a defender on his back, and he made the play through him. The pass was completed because of what Jones did, not AJ, in my opinion. It was far from "perfect" as you stated. If it had been perfect, it would've led Jones a little more.

Like I said, if you were looking for a better throw, I'd be talking about the touch pass he had a few plays later.

Yes, he did have a defender on his back, and he made the play through him. The pass was completed because of what Jones did, not AJ, in my opinion. It was far from "perfect" as you stated. If it had been perfect, it would've led Jones a little more.

Like I said, if you were looking for a better throw, I'd be talking about the touch pass he had a few plays later.

Maybe the word "perfect" was a stretch but still a much better pass than I've seen Dalton make in the last 20+qtrs and still counting.

He didn't have to slow down at all. The ball may have been a tad inside but he put it in a place where his guy could make a play. How many times have we seen Dalton throw that ball out of bounds where his receiver had no chance.

Agree? Disagree? Am I missing something here at the game that you know from TV?

Yes. You are missing that three Bear DLs went to the locker room to be checked for injuries. And offensively the Bears are missing a ton of starters so it isn't like they are lighting it up or even flipping field position.