Another Officer Murdered

capt278

Deray McKesson, a leader of the Black Lives Matter movement, responded to Hickman's criticisms, telling the Houston Chronicle: "It is unfortunate that Sheriff Hickman has chosen to politicize this tragedy and to attribute the officer's death to a movement that seeks to end violence."

Ironic.......

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a piece of trash. I'm sure the news media will fall over themselves to make this piece of trash some poor human interest story. And if ANY group makes this guy out a martyr for a cause, they out to be disbanded. I've had it with this crap. Time to take the trash out.

On a related note the Black Lives Matter organizer in the area was upset that the sheriff there mentioned their movement while saying all lives matter because BLM seeks to end violence. LINK

Meantime in Minneapolis the BLM movement staged a protest at the Minn. State Fair and chanted Pigs in Blankets, Fry 'em like Bacon. LINK

Report I heard on the radio earlier today said the gun used held 14 in the mag and 1 in the chamber. They found 15 shell casings at the screen. They also have him on video although not sure how clear the image is.

This guy will be lucky to be alive this time next year.