Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Suggs is just dirty

Featured Replies

  • Replies 77
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, you don't do that in a regular season game. In a Preseason game when most players do not try and be very physical, it is ridiculous.

 

It usually comes back around, though.

Dirty for sure. Read option or not. I never like Suggs.

They type of play is irrelevant. He went low when there was no need to.

Just say you hate the Ravens. That wasn't a cheap shot. And they may as well just put a red jersey on the QB. If Bradford had held on to the ball it would have been a great play. Kids are taught to tackle runners by the legs. That's what he did. For all of the talk about this hit I expected to see him going helmet first into Bradford.

Just say you hate the Ravens. That wasn't a cheap shot. And they may as well just put a red jersey on the QB. If Bradford had held on to the ball it would have been a great play. Kids are taught to tackle runners by the legs. That's what he did. For all of the talk about this hit I expected to see him going helmet first into Bradford.

 

The only issue I have with it is that he went low. Suggs doesn't need to tackle any QB low.

  • Author

Please, the ball was long out and he goes low. Freakin cheap. No other word for it. Ball so hard my butt. Weak. If it takes a former NFL Defensive POY that long to diagnose that the ball was gone, you don't know what you're watching.

Please, the ball was long out and he goes low. Freakin cheap. No other word for it. Ball so hard my butt. Weak. If it takes a former NFL Defensive POY that long to diagnose that the ball was gone, you don't know what you're watching.

 

Don't put a QB in that situation. Read-option? With Bradford? That's a disaster waiting to happen.

 

And no, I am not a football savant. I don't know the intricacies of the game, the formations and all of the ins and outs of football. I do know you're supposed to tackle the guy with the ball but nowadays if you tackle the guy too hard and now apparently too low then it is flag. That's weak as hell.

The only issue I have with it is that he went low. Suggs doesn't need to tackle any QB low.

 

He wrapped up his legs. I have no problem with that. Helmet first? Yeah, that's dirty.

The only issue I have with it is that he went low. Suggs doesn't need to tackle any QB low.

No, but he gets cut all day long by the offense but no one ever complains about how the offense goes low.

  • Author
Don't put a QB in that situation. Read-option? With Bradford? That's a disaster waiting to happen.

 

And no, I am not a football savant. I don't know the intricacies of the game, the formations and all of the ins and outs of football. I do know you're supposed to tackle the guy with the ball but nowadays if you tackle the guy too hard and now apparently too low then it is flag. That's weak as hell.

He targeted a guy who has missed the last 2 seasons with ACLs. Freakin weak. Yeah, I think Chip is a moron for the play call, but that still doesn't give Suggs a free shot at his legs. If he got there quicker and the RB was in proximity he would have blown both up, so I'm not buying the whole line he's trying to sell. Dirty. And he has that history. Look at last years late hit low in the pile from behind on Blount. Sure, I loathe the Ravens and abhor their coach. I'd say the same thing if it had been Harrison or Dupree or Moats or whomever in a Steeler jersey.

  • Author
No, but he gets cut all day long by the offense but no one ever complains about how the offense goes low.

 

No he doesn't he plays on the edge. If he gets cut it's from the front and he has his hands free to defend himself. So, nice try.

He targeted a guy who has missed the last 2 seasons with ACLs. Freakin weak. Yeah, I think Chip is a moron for the play call, but that still doesn't give Suggs a free shot at his legs. If he got there quicker and the RB was in proximity he would have blown both up, so I'm not buying the whole line he's trying to sell. Dirty. And he has that history. Look at last years late hit low in the pile from behind on Blount. Sure, I loathe the Ravens and abhor their coach. I'd say the same thing if it had been Harrison or Dupree or Moats or whomever in a Steeler jersey.

 

But the play call does seem to give him an opportunity to tackle the QB. Every defender in the league is going to test Bradford's legs when given an opportunity like that. They truly should just put QBs in a red jersey and be done with it.

No he doesn't he plays on the edge. If he gets cut it's from the front and he has his hands free to defend himself. So, nice try.

Cut is cut...going for the knees, is going for the knees

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.