49 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Scott
    • Dixie

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brother, what is this hair up your rear about Dixie? I know you like urinating just about anybody off, you're so damn good at it. What is it about the brother KC school you hate? Can't be about open enrollment, SK has enjoyed the benefits from it just like the other two schools. Can't be about getting beat twice by Dixie last year, SK did it to Dixie the year before I think. Did you get beat up by a Dixie guy years ago? I realize a lot of what you and whoever else uses the account does here is "schtick" and gamesmanship to get a reaction. Hell, obviously you got me to respond. I just don't know what the infatuation is to always crap on Dixie and it's kids are with you. I know you're not the only one that does this on BGP, but you're the most consistent.

I don't know maybe my skin is beginning to get thin. It's just some of the badmouthing gets to me.

It's the same hair he has with any team that takes away the spotlight from his SK Pioneers.

Dixie did it last year so they will forever be on his bad side, Cooper did in 2012 so they have forever been on his bad side. Highlands always does so they have always been on his bad side. Conner had Drew Barker who got all the press instead of SK's B Kuntz so they are on his bad side. Ryle is stealing some thunder with the talk of they could be better than SK so they are on his bad side. You notice the teams that aren't on his bad side yet are all the teams he isn't threatened by or that SK isn't worried about standing in their way to their ultimate goal.

This my friend is the truth, no and's if's or but's.

Although both teams seem to be struggling a little bit early, I think both will be fine come playoff time. Yea, Dixie lost I a scrimmage, but this year's Beechwood team is good, so don't sell Dixie short. Scott's offense is not designed to put up a lot of points, so the score against NCC doesn't surprise me. I think Dixie wins because imo they have the ability to score more.

Although both teams seem to be struggling a little bit early, I think both will be fine come playoff time. Yea, Dixie lost I a scrimmage, but this year's Beechwood team is good, so don't sell Dixie short. Scott's offense is not designed to put up a lot of points, so the score against NCC doesn't surprise me. I think Dixie wins because imo they have the ability to score more.

You do realize Scott has averaged 28, 35 and 32 points per game over the last three seasons?? This offense can put points up pretty quickly. Yes it is a ball control offense, but they have been a high scoring offense over the last 3 years.

The offense struggled last week with penalities and missed blocks. They also played a pretty good NCC defensive team. I think after a few adjustments in practice , and with the style of offense they run , they can score in a hurry and will. In the past they hurt with the balance of passing game . They have done good on adding that this year. They also have a solid defense. Scott will be just fine . I still say Scott by 12.

What on Gods good earth do the Eagles feed these kids? Am I reading and seeing not 2 but 3 300pounders playing line for the Eagles..

Beans and rice have not missed them. I say that about myself folks so please don't be offended (sensitive folks). We'll witness a heckuva battle in the trenches. This is going to be a dandy of a game against a couple Kenton county brother schools. It's going to take a very good effort by the DH defense to contain London, Pleasant, and Perrin. I also know Scott will have fits with the three headed attack of Torres, Barmore, and Barrett. Will be the battle of the power run offenses! Who has success sprinkling in an occasional pass with success could be the difference.

This one could come down to turnovers and penalties and whoever has the least wins...

I'll be there with my :popcorn: and beans and rice. Will give a full report before weekends end.

As far as I know there are 2 lineman over the 300 mark .

Scott averaged these points against small school competition over the last 3 years. Now that the schedule has been beefed up a bit, we will see how good they really are. Not putting any offensive points up against NCC is not a good sign initially. I hope they get back on track.

You do realize Scott has averaged 28, 35 and 32 points per game over the last three seasons?? This offense can put points up pretty quickly. Yes it is a ball control offense, but they have been a high scoring offense over the last 3 years.

The offense will be ok. NCC is a pretty solid team defensively, and there is no shame in not lighting up the scoreboard against them. Also, Pleasant was limited by an ankle injury, and only got a couple touches. With a few other first time starters on the O-line, who will continue to improve, and having all their weapons ready to go, I think the offense will still be the strength of this team.

It's funny though, everybody has talked over and over about Scott needing to throw the ball more. That's exactly what they did against NCC, with nearly 40% of their plays being passes, and they ended up with one of their lowest point totals in the last few years.

I do understand what you are saying there, but like many other things in week 1, it is a work in progress I am sure. Come playoff time, you have to be able to run and throw against good teams. That is what people are saying about Scott. They will not be able to make a deep run unless they improve on the passing game, even if it isn't ultra successful the first few weeks of the season. In the long run, they will be even more explosive if they can throw the ball at a decent percentage in games. Too easy to keep 9 or even 10 in the box against them if that is all they do.