Ashland QB?

GB32

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if this has anything to do with Dowdy hurting his shoulder. Surprised Roberts didn't get the nod. If this is the case, let's see what happens.

When did Dowdy get hurt, and how long will he be out?

When did Dowdy get hurt, and how long will he be out?

Apparently he hurt it during Tuesday's practice. Not sure how long he will be out. Yesterday he struggled to pitch the ball to a running back while running drills. He seemed to try and tough it out for a while, then he took off his shoulder pads for a bit. I'll give it to him, after a while, he put them back on and worked on hand offs in group drills. I don't think he threw the ball any more that day. However, if he is hurt, the best thing to do is make sure you're 100% before the season opener… I saw a number of starters not working out yesterday, O'brian being one of them, in t-shirt and shorts. I'm glad we don't play tomorrow… :eek:

I'm certainly surprised. But now I know the real reason '67 doesn't like Lemaster.
Try to keep up with what's going on here Easton. Looks like he is getting the starting job by default. Even if he did get the job by performance, it says a lot about the state of Ashland Tomcat football when a (cough, cough) 4A state contender starting QB couldn't even be the starter for a 1A team. He couldn't even start for us. It's amazing the vast knowledge you have of Johnson County football, and then don't even know beans about your own program.

By the way, huge difference in a Lemaster and a Ratliff.

Edited by bugatti
R2

Try to keep up with what's going on here Easton. Looks like he is getting the starting job by default. Even if he did get the job by performance, it says a lot about the state of Ashland Tomcat football when a (cough, cough) 4A state contender starting QB couldn't even be the starter for a 1A team. He couldn't even start for us. It's amazing the vast knowledge you have of Johnson County football, and then don't even know beans about your own program.

By the way, huge difference in a Lemaster and a Ratliff.

I'll promise to try and follow along better from now on, sorry about that '67. I guess your right Ashland appears to be in serious trouble this year.