Ashland QB?

GB32

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll promise to try and follow along better from now on, sorry about that '67. I guess your right Ashland appears to be in serious trouble this year.

Thank you. It gets old reading posts where someone doesn't really understand what is going on...Just sayin, when he cant start at 1A Paintsville and he goes to a 4A state power (:lol2:) and does, it speaks a volume or two. Anyways, I fully expect for Raceland to have their way with you or at least have you on the ropes.

Thank you. It gets old reading posts where someone doesn't really understand what is going on...Just sayin, when he cant start at 1A Paintsville and he goes to a 4A state power (:lol2:) and does, it speaks a volume or two. Anyways, I fully expect for Raceland to have their way with you or at least have you on the ropes.

No problem, I'll try to do better with that. I hope your wrong about the Raceland game, I like Raceland, but really hope they don't blow the Tomcats away. But given your vast knowledge, I expect the Tomcats will be dismembered during that one. Thanks again for the info, I'll cliff note it right next to Johnny Lemaster being a terrible hire.

There is a thread in baseball for the hire haters. He didn't start at Paintsville because they have a returning starter that is going to UK. He would have started there next year had he stayed. There is no reason to knock the kid if he is competing. He wouldnt be expected to win games at Ashland just not lose them.

Kash is going to UK as a linebacker, not a QB. He is so versatile that he could play in another position and help the team out even further if there was someone ready to take the reins at QB. I see him everyday, I doubt that you have ever seen him the first time, period. And I am not knocking the kid, he cant help it who it is that brought him into this world. He also cant help it that Ashland is not as deep in the skill positions as you homers are wanting to let on. It speaks volumes about a program that is being built up to be a state contender and they have to resort to using an untested freshman who has never taken a varsity snap. I think that is an observation that carries a lot of merit, whether you want to hear it or not.

Is this preseason just another year of blah blah blah from the Tomcat blow hards that never comes to pass?

Kash is going to UK as a linebacker, not a QB. He is so versatile that he could play in another position and help the team out even further if there was someone ready to take the reins at QB. I see him everyday, I doubt that you have ever seen him the first time. And I am not knocking the kid, he cant help it who it is that brought him into this world. He also cant help it that Ashland is not as deep in the skill positions as you homers are wanting to let on. It speaks volumes about a program that is being built up to be a state contender and they have to resort to using an untested freshman who has never taken a varsity snap. I think that is an observation that carries a lot of merit, whether you want to hear it or not.

Is this preseason just another year of blah blah blah from the Tomcat blow hards that never comes to pass?

But Kash is a division one athlete that plays qb, right. Or am I not following along again.

I do have to say your hatred for this Ratliff guy is a bit disturbing now that you have decided to take it out in his kid. That's not cool man. You seriously may need help.
And you seriously need to pay more attention to what people actually say instead of fabricating your own accusations. You're struggling again tonight I see.

But Kash is a division one athlete that plays qb, right. Or am I not following along again.

And that has what to do with it? No you're still lost. Pay attention again here. Just think how much better Paintsville would be if they had another quality kid on the field if they were able to get the job done. Trust me, we are good but we are not loaded at every position. I realize this is over your head. There is no excuse for Ratliff to be starting at Ashland at this point in his career, if Ashland was all that and more. Is this move just another one of Tony Loves moves that make no sense, or is this a case of Tomcat desperation?