Ashland QB?

GB32

Good night Easton, I'm missing Hannity and O'Reilly. I'll let you get back to Hillary.

Thanks.. Goodnight my friend. I'll dvr Hannity and O"Reilly for you from now on so you don't have to waste your day away on Ashland threads.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this has gotten out of hand. Both of you. This website isn't about arguments such as your two's. Both need to grow up and get over it. We will see who the QB is come next week. End of story. Move on.

I agree, I would love to get back the the actual topic at hand. I'm certainly at fault, it takes two to argue. I'll leave it at that.

How big is the kid (bringing back to discussion)? I have a copy of the preview in the daily but I'm at work right now. If he's 16 it won't matter that he's a freshman. If he is the QB I think this is the better choice long term and possibly short term, allowing the other two to add depth and talent to other positions.

What does Ashland have coming up after this impressive group of seniors to put around this kid for the next 4 years?

How big is the kid (bringing back to discussion)? I have a copy of the preview in the daily but I'm at work right now. If he's 16 it won't matter that he's a freshman. If he is the QB I think this is the better choice long term and possibly short term, allowing the other two to add depth and talent to other positions.

What does Ashland have coming up after this impressive group of seniors to put around this kid for the next 4 years?

They will have to develop kids to fill spots. This group of seniors were not heavily regarded as freshman and have developed into good players. Hoping that trend continues.