2A #4 Christian Academy Louisville vs. 6A #7 Simon Kenton (Predictions)

uk#1fan

Who do you think wins?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins?

• Christian Academy
    • Simon Kenton

I'm not obsessed with any other teams. Just annoyed that a certain posters just can't find anything to complain about other than our schedule, and how it's holding us back while we regularly beat his team.

I agree maybe we should find a better team to play instead of Cooper.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They might only be a 2A team but they have over 50 kids on their roster and have some nice size.

???????????????????????

You are so stuck on size. Size does not make a great player. Shoot you should have realized that the last several years watching the team you hate the most. Last year when a much smaller Watson went against most of the night against a great Olmstead (who I am a huge fan of) who was much bigger and Watson sure seemed to be able to get in the backfield a lot against the much bigger lineman.

Size means diddly if they can't play. That is why on every Friday night you can look at the sidelines and see some of the cleanest uniforms are being worn by some of the biggest players on the team.

I'm not obsessed with any other teams. Just annoyed that a certain posters just can't find anything to complain about other than our schedule, and how it's holding us back while we regularly beat his team.

Maybe it's because you don't have to put up with a poster who does nothing but tear down your team in every single post he makes. You don't have to read posts made just today inferring that your team cheats by watering down their field before games. Maybe it's because you don't have to read posts from a person about how his 9 year old boy is better than anyone on your high school team. Maybe it's because you don't have to read after a game in a thread about your teams game that night against another team about how the best players at the game were this posters favorite team sitting in the bleachers watching. Maybe it has something also to do with how whenever a high school athlete is spotlighted on BGP by having a thread made about his achievements that lead the state only to have him come in that thread and toss a wet towel on the player and start touting his teams players even though they hadn't equaled what the other player had accomplished yet.

Maybe, just maybe if it were your team he was always putting down it would force you to stand up for them and point out the hypocrisy in his posts such as SOS.

Just maybe, I may be spitballing here, but I have a strange feeling I hit the nail on the head.

CAL has two key returning starters potentially out for this game is the word. If those two were playing, this would be a very tight game. Interesting to see how Freshman QB performs, as he was forced into the role earlier than expected

Maybe it's because you don't have to put up with a poster who does nothing but tear down your team in every single post he makes. You don't have to read posts made just today inferring that your team cheats by watering down their field before games. Maybe it's because you don't have to read posts from a person about how his 9 year old boy is better than anyone on your high school team. Maybe it's because you don't have to read after a game in a thread about your teams game that night against another team about how the best players at the game were this posters favorite team sitting in the bleachers watching. Maybe it has something also to do with how whenever a high school athlete is spotlighted on BGP by having a thread made about his achievements that lead the state only to have him come in that thread and toss a wet towel on the player and start touting his teams players even though they hadn't equaled what the other player had accomplished yet.

Maybe, just maybe if it were your team he was always putting down it would force you to stand up for them and point out the hypocrisy in his posts such as SOS.

Just maybe, I may be spitballing here, but I have a strange feeling I hit the nail on the head.

So you let him get to you and in response you go to his level? You're better than that. Use the ignore button if you must but don't take it out on the rest of us.

So you let him get to you and in response you go to his level? You're better than that. Use the ignore button if you must but don't take it out on the rest of us.

I do have him on ignore but when others quote his posts I see

it and as anyone should, I go and defend every other HS in the state and their kids. What I wonder though as how you as a SK fan don't put him in his place as he does nothing but hurt your program.

If you don't think he hurts your fan fanbase I am living proof he has damaged SK as I was once a fan as I am of every other NKY team. Now I enjoy a SK loss simply to watch him be put in his place. Sad for the kids though. I still root for the kids as I even said last year Racke was the best I've seen in awhile and hope he does great things. Rooting for the kids is one thing and I enjoy that. That doesn't mean I and others don't enjoy to see SK lose

amd it's all because of him. Dixie games

last year were awesome and It's all because you and other SK fans allow him to run his mouth leading up to the games every week.

If that mouth was part of my teams fan base, trust me, he would

have been shut up by now.

CAL returns 7 starters on offense 4 are lineman and one is a TE. They also return 7 starters on defense. Their best players are WR/DB Cal Lewellyn and WR/LB Clay Davis. Davis had 518 yards and seven touchdowns receiving last season, while making 50 tackles and three interceptions. Lewellyn was not far behind 423 yards receiving, 50 tackles and two picks.

CAL returns 7 starters on offense 4 are lineman and one is a TE. They also return 7 starters on defense. Their best players are WR/DB Cal Lewellyn and WR/LB Clay Davis. Davis had 518 yards and seven touchdowns receiving last season, while making 50 tackles and three interceptions. Lewellyn was not far behind 423 yards receiving, 50 tackles and two picks.

Well those are 2. But they have way more than that. I've seen them first hand the last 3 years. They have 2 stud defensive ends. Not sure their names. I think one of them plays TE. They also have a good RB coming back who backed up the kid who graduated.

Sounds like there are either a lot of SK haters, or their coach likes to start soft. Just sayin. They won't make it to the Trinty game anyways In December. They gotta beat Scott County first. And that won't happen. Good luck though.

Edited by bugatti
Rule 13

Sounds like there are either a lot of SK haters, or their coach likes to start soft. Just sayin. They won't make it to the Trinty game anyways In December. They gotta beat Scott County first. And that won't happen. Good luck though.

Don't be too sure.

or the program. This program was built from ashes competing against the most difficult competition this state has to offer. There is a lot to be proud of in Independence!