2A #4 Christian Academy Louisville vs. 6A #7 Simon Kenton (Predictions)

uk#1fan

Who do you think wins?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins?

• Christian Academy
    • Simon Kenton

Nice to see SK opening the season against a 2A team lol.

Take some lessons from other NKY 6A teams on how to open a season. I don't think Cooper including this year has ever opened up against a team that is more than 1 class smaller and that 1 team is Highlands this year. All the rest when Cooper was 5A opened against 6A teams.

Lol

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see SK opening the season against a 2A team lol.

Take some lessons from other NKY 6A teams on how to open a season. I don't think Cooper including this year has ever opened up against a team that is more than 1 class smaller and that 1 team is Highlands this year. All the rest when Cooper was 5A opened against 6A teams.

Lol

Cooper plays NewCath the second game.

Cooper plays NewCath the second game.

Always plays NCC. Their coach and Cooper's coach were best friends and played together in HS. What is SK's excuse for opening against teams several classes under them again?

oh yea, did I mention Cooper opens against Higlands? Lol

X better hope that SK beats CAL by a bunch. T will be battling much bigger fish. Beating an X team that is down (in a scrimmage no less) is a far cry from taking on a powerhouse in BG in December. But deep down SK knows that.

Will find out in December!

CAL's defense is still strong. I expect SK to win, but they won't get near 55 points. People were saying the same thing two years ago when CAL was supposed to be Male's sacrificial lamb. Male won 6-0 on two FG during a season that they pounded X and Trinity twice each.

Edited by DeSales Dad
typo

CAL's defense is still strong. I expect SK to win, but they won't get near 55 points. People were saying the same thing two years ago when CAL was supposed to be Male's sacrificial lamb. Male won 6-0 on two FG during a season that they hung several TDson X and Trinity.