Older Woman Beaten After Her Dog Poops in a Yard

Beechwoodfan

:thumb:

I want to use my free pass to punch someone on these people.

If I had seen this happening, free pass or not and them being women, somebody is getting a beatdown.....what is wrong with people.

I also agree if you can't pick up your dogs poop, don't let it make a deposit in someone else's yard.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot believe some people are going off on the "she should have cleaned up the poop" angle. Sad, very sad. This thread is about an elderly lady being beaten, and one would think that people would focus on that.

It doesn't surprise me that people wont come forward, people are cowards. Just look at the Ferguson thread, people not blaming peaceful protesters for pointing out the violent people, if you don't point out the trouble makers, regardless if it's this story or the Ferguson protests, you're part of the problem and you are a low-life coward!

I cannot believe some people are going off on the "she should have cleaned up the poop" angle. Sad, very sad. This thread is about an elderly lady being beaten, and one would think that people would focus on that.

It doesn't surprise me that people wont come forward, people are cowards. Just look at the Ferguson thread, people not blaming peaceful protesters for pointing out the violent people, if you don't point out the trouble makers, regardless if it's this story or the Ferguson protests, you're part of the problem and you are a low-life coward!

Show me one post.

I don't understand the difficulty identifying the thugs since she should be able to point out the house they were at.

I don't understand the difficulty identifying the thugs since she should be able to point out the house they were at.

My guess is since she is elderly, she walked her dog in the neighborhood in which she lives and where the beating occurred. Retaliation would be a concern, yes?

Many elderly have neither option. I would think she could invest in a pooper scooper if she was unable to bend over to clean up after the dog though.

Or just don't let your dog crap in someone else's yard. If you don't have a yard, or can't bend over to pick it up, then make sure fido isn't dropping a deuce in the neighbors yard.

My guess is since she is elderly, she walked her dog in the neighborhood in which she lives and where the beating occurred. Retaliation would be a concern, yes?

It is close according to what I saw. It stated she lived in a high rise senior living community which looked to be a very short distance away so it may be that she's concerned. If so she could simply drop it, couldn't she?

Or just don't let your dog crap in someone else's yard. If you don't have a yard, or can't bend over to pick it up, then make sure fido isn't dropping a deuce in the neighbors yard.

In a best case scenario yes since there obviously are crazy people out there who get all honked out over a dropping which is probably the size of a penny.

It is close according to what I saw. It stated she lived in a high rise senior living community which looked to be a very short distance away so it may be that she's concerned. If so she could simply drop it, couldn't she?

I wasn't suggesting anything, just pointing out a reason she would not identify the perps. The appearance is that the victim cannot, or will not, rely on friends, family, or police to intervene and protect her.

As doomer said, it's a sad situation.

No way does the woman deserve any of what happened to her. But if you have a yard walk it in your own yard to crap. If the dog is on a leash and it starts to take a dump in the edge of a neighbors yard pull it out of the yard. There is some common courtesy that goes along with owning a dog.

I started a thread a while back over a similar issue, neighbor has a slightly bigger yard than me but his brother would walk dog in my yard in the early a.m. and late p.m. to do his business. That in my opinion is unacceptable. That dog isn't dropping chihuahua pellets but something more akin to a Stuckey's Pecan Log.

New neighbor across the street. 3 rescue dogs. Invisible fence. Pooper scooper on a handle. Minimal barking. Tells them the stop when they do bark. Good dog owner.

Old lady walking a dog with no pooper scooper, no Baggie is a bad dog owner. And she does not need to be beaten. That part is flat out wrong. I'm guessing it is not her first gift in somebody else's yard though.

So how does one stop her? Once again a beat down is not an option. I'm sure the local cops want to deal with this issue.