Older Woman Beaten After Her Dog Poops in a Yard

Beechwoodfan

Older woman in Covington beaten after her dog pooped in someone's yard:

An older woman was assaulted over the weekend in Covington while walking her dog.

After her chihuahua started to poop on the edge of someone's yard, she apologized and started to lead the dog away but two women charged down their porch and pushed her down.

They forced her to search for the poop and to pick it up with her bare hands.

When she tried to get up and call the police, they threw her phone, shoved her back down. Threw her cane, and started kicking her until her body was forced onto the sidewalk.

Police were called, we're trying to get the name of the two women. The victim often posts on social media and does volunteer work.

This was posted on a Northern Ky Facebook site. Additional comments say no one in The Covington area will help identify the women who assaulted her for fear of retaliation. What is wrong with people?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw comments on the website also stating that the lady should have cleaned up after her dog.

Regardless of the dog, what is wrong with people that you would harm an elderly lady walking a dog with a cane?

Some elderly people can't easily bend over to pick up after their dogs and deserve a pass. As you said, the punishment does not fit the "crime."

Some elderly people can't easily bend over to pick up after their dogs and deserve a pass. As you said, the punishment does not fit the "crime."

If you can't bend over to pick up your dog's poop, then keep the dog in your own yard. That being said this incident is despicable, and just another indictment on how pathetic our world is now.

If you can't bend over to pick up your dog's poop, then keep the dog in your own yard. That being said this incident is despicable, and just another indictment on how pathetic our world is now.

:thumb:

I want to use my free pass to punch someone on these people.

So elderly shouldn't be allowed to walk their dogs? That's ridiculous.

Also, where was @TAC last night? Was he involved? ;)

These people should be pretty easy to track down & identify, no? Can't the elderly woman state where she was when this happened? I'm assuming the aggressors live there or nearby.

One would think so, unless she forgot?:idunno: I fully agree one should clean up their dog's waste and be prepared to do so anytime you walk them. However, I don't see this justification for violence on anyone, especially an elderly lady.

I can only imaging that it would be hard to find Chihauhau poop in the grass. I guess I would have a couple things working for me...my dogs have massive amounts of poop, so easy to find, and you would not want to assault me if one of them were with me...it would not go well.

You said if they can't bend down to pick up the dog's poop they shouldn't leave the yard. How are you supposed to walk a dog if it can't leave it's yard?

Walk it in your own yard. Take someone with you that can pick up the poop.