Pure Prospects Top 33 2017 Class

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Donald Yaste of Prep Hoops Kentucky, he holds an offer from Middle Tennessee State.

And you don't get written scholarship offers until you go to sign your letter of intent. So whoever told you to that they are able to be scanned and posted on message boards told you wrong.

I been using the following site cause it shows what schools has going on as far a recruits. I don't see that kid listed as an offer for MTSU or the kids listed with any offers. Not doubting anyone....

Verbal Commits | Middle Tennessee State Basketball Recruiting Scholarship Chart: Roster, Offers, Commits, Targets, Rankings

I been using the following site cause it shows what schools has going on as far a recruits. I don't see that kid listed as an offer for MTSU or the kids listed with any offers. Not doubting anyone....

Verbal Commits | Middle Tennessee State Basketball Recruiting Scholarship Chart: Roster, Offers, Commits, Targets, Rankings

Yeah I looked on Verbal Commits first then went and looked at Donald's story on the kids recruitment. It was stated there that he holds that offer.

http://www.prephoopskentucky.com/news_article/show/565468?referrer_id=1412850

I can promise you Middle Tennessee is hard after him. They invited him down 3 or 4 weeks ago to the Vanderbilt football game. They introduced him at half time of the game and really rolled out the red carpet. The head coach calls him at minimum 2 times per week. The head coach told me that he was their number 1 target nation wide. This kid is the real deal. The MTSU coach says he expects him to blow up over the next year and he thinks if they don't get him early they won't have a chance. I know some on her will probably think I am blowing smoke but I am telling you this boy is on the same level as quinton goodin or David slone from Taylor co. He is 6'4" with a 6'8" wing span. That measurement was taken at a MTSU camp he went to back in the spring. He is head and shoulders above anyone in the 14th and I don't mean that to put anyone else down that is just a fact. They will be playing several games in Lexington and louisville this year don't take my word for it come out and see for yourself.

You just don't know what you are talking about!!! Austin Combs is the best player in the region, with Conner Hoskins being a close second. Nobody knows who Anthony Nelson is, I'm sure he is an ineligible player, playing for a team on probation. What D1 teams have offered him? Prove it! Scan his offer's and put them on this board, then I'll believe it!

Patfan you need to get your facts straight he is elidigible he played last year. If you don't know who he is you need to get out more.

I can promise you Middle Tennessee is hard after him. They invited him down 3 or 4 weeks ago to the Vanderbilt football game. They introduced him at half time of the game and really rolled out the red carpet. The head coach calls him at minimum 2 times per week. The head coach told me that he was their number 1 target nation wide. This kid is the real deal. The MTSU coach says he expects him to blow up over the next year and he thinks if they don't get him early they won't have a chance. I know some on her will probably think I am blowing smoke but I am telling you this boy is on the same level as quinton goodin or David slone from Taylor co. He is 6'4" with a 6'8" wing span. That measurement was taken at a MTSU camp he went to back in the spring. He is head and shoulders above anyone in the 14th and I don't mean that to put anyone else down that is just a fact. They will be playing several games in Lexington and louisville this year don't take my word for it come out and see for yourself.

I have no reason to doubt anything you say, but be careful to put everything on a message board to prove your point. Introducing a basketball visit prospect at a football game is a NCAA violation. Can you imagine the influence a crowd of 50,000 at Commonwealth stadium would have on a 5 star recruit at UK? Rolling out the red carpet, no problem it happens everywhere. Introducing him at the half time of the game could cause the end of his recruitment at that school if reported. Let's hope you got it mixed up because I highly doubt that mistake was made.

Patfan you need to get your facts straight he is elidigible he played last year. If you don't know who he is you need to get out more.

Just because he played last year doesn't mean he is eligible. The whole team was on probation, didn't matter who played!!!

According to Donald Yaste of Prep Hoops Kentucky, he holds an offer from Middle Tennessee State.

And you don't get written scholarship offers until you go to sign your letter of intent. So whoever told you to that they are able to be scanned and posted on message boards told you wrong.

No one told me anything! I'm talking about letters that come to High School Coaches on behalf of their high school players. Letters that wanna be AAU coaches never see!!!

No one told me anything! I'm talking about letters that come to High School Coaches on behalf of their high school players. Letters that wanna be AAU coaches never see!!!

So you're talking about the "letters of interest" that colleges send out in mass?

Actual scholarship offers are usually delivered verbally or. And then a school sends the proper paperwork for signing day when that rolls around.

But I'm just a wanna be AAU coach so what do I know?

If a school is highly recruiting a guys as much as noted above I would expect to see Verbal Commits list the kid some where. There are probably some exceptions but dude is going way out to market a guy.

Yeah I have no dog in the fight. Definitely promoting the heck out of the kid. Which I have no problem with. Anyone can promote any kid. Just up to the player to back it up on the court.

• 2 months later...