Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 2015-16

Featured Replies

Male comes to Campbell for the girl's first scrimmage before the season starts. it will be a nice test to see if they can keep up with the best in the state.

 

Male is legit! But what a great way to expose the things you need to work on early. I love it! Forget about the scoreboard. Focus on what Male can teach you for the rest of the season. Who knows...if you learn from this scrimmage, you may end up seeing them later in the season because of it. Good luck to the Camels! A lot of respect for several of their players! Especially T Jolly. Enjoy it!

  • Replies 105
  • Views 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By years end I think Campbell County will be one of the top two teams in Northern Kentucky. Dont know if they will top Holmes, but IMO they will be close.

By years end I think Campbell County will be one of the top two teams in Northern Kentucky. Dont know if they will top Holmes, but IMO they will be close.

 

Lost by 4 last season and I think Holmes loses a lot more than Campbell did. CC also had a player playing limited minutes with a broken hand.

I'm

By years end I think Campbell County will be one of the top two teams in Northern Kentucky. Dont know if they will top Holmes, but IMO they will be close.

 

I honestly think by the end of the season, there won't be a better starting lineup than what the Lady Camels will have.

I'm

 

I honestly think by the end of the season, there won't be a better starting lineup than what the Lady Camels will have.

 

In the state?

In the state?

 

Look at post 64. I believe he's talking about NKY.

Look at post 64. I believe he's talking about NKY.

 

Love the Camels, but still pretty bold statement. I think Holmes and HHS would have a say in that.

Love the Camels, but still pretty bold statement. I think Holmes and HHS would have a say in that.

So would Scott / Brossart / Mason (if would like to consider them NKY for this forum)

So would Scott / Brossart / Mason (if would like to consider them NKY for this forum)

Ryle will have a solid group as well..

So would Scott / Brossart / Mason (if would like to consider them NKY for this forum)

 

Agreed! I heard Scott looked real good the other day. And we know Mason has a VERY solid group. I love the Brossart girls, but would put them just a notch behind those other two.

Holmes will be the best team in NKY that doesnt mean they win the region. Highlands will be very good as well and they have been grooming this senior class for the last 3-4 years to win the region and i would say they will be very focused throughout the whole season on accomplishing that goal. Ryle will be strong a strong team they just need that leader (coach), if they get that out of there coach they will be hard to beat. Camels will be very strong with a guard heavy team if they shoot well they are hard to beat and will looking to avenge the loss to Mason.

Agreed! I heard Scott looked real good the other day. And we know Mason has a VERY solid group. I love the Brossart girls, but would put them just a notch behind those other two.

 

Ryle comes to Scott on December 1st. That should be a good one.

Campbell County will be very good and extremely well coached. They will not, however, have the best starting 5 in NKY at any point in this season.

 

At this point, I would go with Ryle, Holmes and Highlands for that honor, simply because they have a more balance line up with some version of skilled post players. I think you can do more with inside and outside balance than you can with 5 perimeter type players.

I'm

 

I honestly think by the end of the season, there won't be a better starting lineup than what the Lady Camels will have.

 

That starting 5 would be? Who are you comparing them too?

Campbell County will be very good and extremely well coached. They will not, however, have the best starting 5 in NKY at any point in this season.

 

At this point, I would go with Ryle, Holmes and Highlands for that honor, simply because they have a more balance line up with some version of skilled post players. I think you can do more with inside and outside balance than you can with 5 perimeter type players.

 

I'm not sure it's that's always the case, totally depends on how good the guards are and how good the post players are. Campbell is guard heavy but they were able to stop Ryles big good post players no problem last year

Edited by hydraman
Missing word

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.