Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 2015-16

Featured Replies

Mason lost the coach that took them to the Final 4. Let's not overlook that.

 

Lost?? Released or let go fits better here. MaCo must feel their run to state Semifinals had little to do with who was in the head coaching chair.

  • Replies 105
  • Views 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost?? Released or let go fits better here. MaCo must feel their run to state Semifinals had little to do with who was in the head coaching chair.

 

How did this turn into a MaCO thread ?

How did this turn into a MaCO thread ?

 

I blame it on @sumoroyal. That guy is always causing trouble! :banana:

How did this turn into a MaCO thread ?

 

Just had to throw that out there. MaCo is at the top and the top spot comes with a little hateoraide. :lol2: just part of it. While we are thread jacking might as well throw Bracken Co in here somewhere. My guess is they will be the most overlooked team in the region this year. If I had to make a guess Mason Campbell Scott Bracken are the best teams in the region this yr and any of the four could win it. But I'm sure I will get some hate from the GRC faithful and the MoCo faithful. If I was to really want to "urinate" ppl off I'd suggest the 37th district not be apart of the 10 region but I don't want ppl to get out the torches and pitchforks and come hunt me down. That's a discussion for another thread anyway :thumb:

Just had to throw that out there. MaCo is at the top and the top spot comes with a little hateoraide. :lol2: just part of it. While we are thread jacking might as well throw Bracken Co in here somewhere. My guess is they will be the most overlooked team in the region this year. If I had to make a guess Mason Campbell Scott Bracken are the best teams in the region this yr and any of the four could win it. But I'm sure I will get some hate from the GRC faithful and the MoCo faithful. If I was to really want to "urinate" ppl off I'd suggest the 37th district not be apart of the 10 region but I don't want ppl to get out the torches and pitchforks and come hunt me down. That's a discussion for another thread anyway :thumb:

 

Would you mind sharing your thoughts as to why Bracken may be overlooked?

Would you mind sharing your thoughts as to why Bracken may be overlooked?

 

Sure young man :thumb: From what I've read this far it's pretty much wrapped up Mason is #1 and Campbell and Scott are a distance 2&3 unless you reside in NKY then it's 1a Mason and 1b Campbell and Scott is a distant 2. If you are from the 40th it's Mason GRC Campbell Scott.

 

The only love for Bracken is coming from is coming from polarbear98 and Brooksvillebear. Rightfully so :lol2: I don't know much about their new coach but I have heard about Bailey Cummins and I've seen her play more than once and from what ive seen as long as she is on the floor the Bracken girls always have a chance. Mix her with the two bigs and the youthful guards I'd be more than concerned if I was Mason Campbell GRC or Scott.

 

Besides the Bracken thread there isn't much being said about them and that's why I say they are being over looked. By reading some of these threads if a person had no other knowledge but what's on here Mason Co should already be making hotel reservations in NKY for the state tournament.

Sure young man :thumb: From what I've read this far it's pretty much wrapped up Mason is #1 and Campbell and Scott are a distance 2&3 unless you reside in NKY then it's 1a Mason and 1b Campbell and Scott is a distant 2. If you are from the 40th it's Mason GRC Campbell Scott.

 

 

The only love for Bracken is coming from is coming from polarbear98 and Brooksvillebear. Rightfully so :lol2: I don't know much about their new coach but I have heard about Bailey Cummins and I've seen her play more than once and from what ive seen as long as she is on the floor the Bracken girls always have a chance. Mix her with the two bigs and the youthful guards I'd be more than concerned if I was Mason Campbell GRC or Scott.

 

Besides the Bracken thread there isn't much being said about them and that's why I say they are being over looked. By reading some of these threads if a person had no other knowledge but what's on here Mason Co should already be making hotel reservations in NKY for the state tournament.

 

Thanks for sharing!

Right now, I think it is Campbell and Mason out front by a wide margin. But its August and there is a lot of basketball yet to play. Waaaaayyyyy too much time between now and playoffs, and too many things can happen.

Sure young man :thumb: From what I've read this far it's pretty much wrapped up Mason is #1 and Campbell and Scott are a distance 2&3 unless you reside in NKY then it's 1a Mason and 1b Campbell and Scott is a distant 2. If you are from the 40th it's Mason GRC Campbell Scott.

 

The only love for Bracken is coming from is coming from polarbear98 and Brooksvillebear. Rightfully so :lol2: I don't know much about their new coach but I have heard about Bailey Cummins and I've seen her play more than once and from what ive seen as long as she is on the floor the Bracken girls always have a chance. Mix her with the two bigs and the youthful guards I'd be more than concerned if I was Mason Campbell GRC or Scott.

 

Besides the Bracken thread there isn't much being said about them and that's why I say they are being over looked. By reading some of these threads if a person had no other knowledge but what's on here Mason Co should already be making hotel reservations in NKY for the state tournament.

 

I don't know if I would call Scott or CC a distant 2. Mason didn't exactly blow either of them out. They beat CC by four with arguably CC's top player injured with a broken hand.

^^ Where did Rabbit go?:clap:

 

I don't recall a Coach Rabbit. The Coach was Piper Lindsey, if I recall correctly.

 

Where is this Rabbit coaching now that you speak of?

Lost?? Released or let go fits better here. MaCo must feel their run to state Semifinals had little to do with who was in the head coaching chair.

 

I was of the impression that it had nothing to do with basketball.

Right now, I think it is Campbell and Mason out front by a wide margin. But its August and there is a lot of basketball yet to play. Waaaaayyyyy too much time between now and playoffs, and too many things can happen.

 

I don't know about a wide margin. Mason County girls have been working hard, and I think they and the Lady Camels will battle for the top place. But Scott has talent and I would be surprised if they didn't make some waves and cause these two teams some issues. Number three right now probably, but I'm just thinking the margin isn't wide.

I don't know about a wide margin. Mason County girls have been working hard, and I think they and the Lady Camels will battle for the top place. But Scott has talent and I would be surprised if they didn't make some waves and cause these two teams some issues. Number three right now probably, but I'm just thinking the margin isn't wide.

 

How do you see their line-ups stacking up with Campbell and Mason? How many positions will they be filling this year with the loss of seniors and how many minutes did those who will step up play this upcoming year?

How do you see their line-ups stacking up with Campbell and Mason? How many positions will they be filling this year with the loss of seniors and how many minutes did those who will step up play this upcoming year?

 

If I recall, I think Scott lost 2 starters, one being one of their leading scorers in Trimpe. CC was without one of their top players for a third of the season due to multiple injuries.

If I recall, I think Scott lost 2 starters, one being one of their leading scorers in Trimpe. CC was without one of their top players for a third of the season due to multiple injuries.

 

Trimpe was awesome. I am looking for my 10th Region tournament guide to throw out some names, but it is somewhere in this mess here.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.