Groom Sues Wife for Fraud When Makeup is Removed

hoops5

Groom sues new wife for fraud after seeing her without makeup for the first time. :scared: :eek: :ohbrother:

A man who saw his new wife for the first time without make up is reportedly SUING her for trauma, after being shocked at her appearance.

The unnamed couple had just got married in Algeria and after spending the night together, the husband woke up to find his wife bare faced.

But rather than admire her natural beauty, instead the man REFUSED to believe the woman was his wife, believing her to be a thief.

Finally realising that this was in fact the woman he loved, the man is now allegedly suing her for fraud and “psychological suffering”.

A source told Emirates 247: “He said he was deceived by her as she used to fill up her face with make up before their marriage.

“He said she looked very beautiful and attractive before marriage, but when he woke up in the morning and found that she had washed the make-up off her face, he was frightened as he thought she was a thief.”

Groom ?Sues New Wife For Fraud? After Seeing Her Without Make Up For First Time

Reminds me of when my neighbor got married. A bunch of neighbors went and we saw this dude walking down the aisle. He went up and met the bride. Since it was not a catholic wedding like about every other wedding I had eve been to, we thought it was just a church thing that this guy would stand next to the bride. The mass started and it took us about 5 minutes to realize this dude was our neighbor. We had never seen him without a hat on. Bald up top and had hair around the sides so with the hat on we always assumed he had a full head of hair.

To this day, I've seen him maybe 3-4 times without a hat. It has been about 17 years.

Reminds me of when my neighbor got married. A bunch of neighbors went and we saw this dude walking down the aisle. He went up and met the bride. Since it was not a catholic wedding like about every other wedding I had eve been to, we thought it was just a church thing that this guy would stand next to the bride. The mass started and it took us about 5 minutes to realize this dude was our neighbor. We had never seen him without a hat on. Bald up top and had hair around the sides so with the hat on we always assumed he had a full head of hair.

To this day, I've seen him maybe 3-4 times without a hat. It has been about 17 years.

This story made me think of that Tim Allen show and his neighbor, Wilson, where you never saw his face, only his eyes. :lol2:

There was something similar out of china (I think) in the last year or so.

The wife had a bunch of plastic surgery, dental work, etc before meeting Mr Right.

Apparently the first offspring looked like mom before the repair work.