Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is UK Adding a 4* 7-Footer?

Featured Replies

Isaac Humphries is on campus. Kid is from Australia. Currently in the 2016 class but may reclassify to 2015. UK leads according to some. He is on campus.

Matt Jones has been teasing a late addition to the basketball roster for about 3 weeks now. I'm guessing this is it.

gametime, what's the lowdown on this kid?

Looks like a big body as insurance in case something happens with Skal.

Looks like a big body as insurance in case something happens with Skal.

 

Probably just that he's adding more depth than an insurance policy. Always nice to have extra big bodies on the roster.

 

Cali is always grinding.

Just basing it off one video it appears he is a project. Not very athletic, gets off the floor like Dakari. Does seem to be a bit crafty but I have a feeling athletic defenders may throw a few of his shots.

Just basing it off one video it appears he is a project. Not very athletic, gets off the floor like Dakari. Does seem to be a bit crafty but I have a feeling athletic defenders may throw a few of his shots.

 

I thought Dakari was a decent comparison when I watched his video as well.

Also to have a big body for Skal to practice against. Let's hope we can get him enrolled.

Whew! I first misread the title as UK adding a 4'7" footer and I wondered how dang young Cal is offering now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.